NIMH Management Analyst
We are currently searching for a NIMH Management Analyst to independently provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the National Institute of Mental Health. The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through performance of support services. This is a full-time, on-site opportunity in Rockville, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze information requirements to develop reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Prepare business process reviews, studies, and reports on efficiency.
- Facilitate business process improvement activities, to include documenting as-is processes, gathering to-be requirements and validating capture with staff.
- Assist researching and preparing program and operational strategies and implementation plans.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of all facets of operations, document areas for improvement, research improvement methodologies and recommend course of action.
- Analyze and evaluate proposed changes in operating procedures and draft standard operating procedures.
- Conduct assessments of standard operating procedures (SOP) and prepares recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct policy analysis of legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Attend routine staff and business meetings for awareness and to take notes for distribution.
- Conduct formal evaluations for operations and performance and prepares reports and dashboards.
- Using available software and applications, such as SPSS, R, etc., conduct statistical analysis of financial, performance and workforce data.
- Bachelors’s degree in Human Resources and Personnel Management or Business Management and Administration
- MS Office
- At least 3-4 years of experience
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.