Contracts Administrator - Temporary
We are seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to work 25-30 hours a week. The ideal candidate is a master of organization and an energetic, detailed-oriented self-starter, who is adept at working in a fast-paced environment. An entrepreneurial spirit, strong communication and negotiation skills, and a proactive, collegial, and flexible mindset are all essential attributes for this role.
- Preparing, negotiating and reviewing various company contracts, including non-disclosure, material transfer, master services, consulting agreements and contracts related to the company’s clinical trials
- Use and support of continual improvements to Company’s contracts database
- Archival of draft and executed agreements
- Training staff in use of contracts database, and creating related resources to assist with scale
- Tracking contract milestones/obligations/termination dates
- Conduct various administrative tasks for the Legal Department, including creation of purchase orders, preparation and tracking of requests for publication clearances, etc.
- Assist with Special Projects, ranging from small to large, as needed
- Provide some administrative support for Finance and IT departments
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience as a Contracts Administrator, preferably at a biotech company
- Positive and professional attitude and a character of high integrity; proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information discretely
- Previous experience working with a contract management database and an e-signature platform preferred (e.g. Agiloft,DocuSign, or similar in-house tools)
- Meticulous attention to detail and a sense of urgency and follow-through
- The ability to work independently, efficiently and quickly assimilate and thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment.Experience working at a (small) public company is a plus.
- Strong team orientation, highly collaborative team player with solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Who We Are
Surrozen is a biotechnology company focused on discovering and developing novel regenerative medicines with a focus on unlocking the powerful self-renewal properties of the body through specific control of the Wnt signaling pathway.
Our vision is to engage the body’s own biological tissue repair mechanisms with our targeted regenerative antibodies, overcoming research and development hurdles that have been previously intractable, and have held back drug development in the promising area of Wnt biology.