We are currently looking to fill a Process Scientist/Sr. Process Scientist position in the Upstream Investigation Group, Process Sciences. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. This role will be performing scale-down study and provide expertise in upstream processes to support the investigations in Manufacturing.
As a Process Scientist/Sr. Process Scientist, a typical day might include the following:
- Lead the design, execution, data analysis and technical document drafting for scale-down bioreactor (2L/Ambr) study to support ongoing investigations
- Evaluate new technologies in lab and manufacturing settings
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) in cross-function teams on monitoring the manufacturing data and investigations.
- Present scientific findings to the broad team and department
- Assist in maintain and manage lab equipment.
- Provide technical leadership; specifically coaching and mentoring to more junior group members.
- Drive continuous improvement programs.
This role might be for you if:
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in CHO cell culture processes, especially bioprocess engineering, and preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry settings.
- You can work effectively to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- You have experience with Bioprocess Engineering
- You can thrive in a team environment
To be considered for this role you must hold a Ph.D degree in Chemical Engineering, life biology, biochemistry or related field. Level will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
- Scientist requires 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Sr. Scientist requires 3+ years of relevant experience
Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.