Aseptic Services Worker
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
- Your expertise in the manufacturing domain will help Pfizer with the operations required for the oversight or operational activities involved in the aseptic cleaning and/or other chemical cleaning involved in manufacturing plants or distribution centers.
- As part of technical operations, you will be developing and applying your knowledge of procedures, techniques, tools, materials and equipment.
- Your receptiveness to new ideas will enhance the team’s ability to achieve goals and targets.
- You will follow standard procedures to complete tasks and identify process issues or problems that involve direct application of your skills/knowledge.
- You will be relied on to solve complex problems within your area of expertise.
- It is your dedication and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
- Manage own time and professional development and be accountable for own results.
- Responsible for maintaining aseptic conditions in all environmentally controlled areas according to specific instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Perform tasks in compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) and safety rules.
- Maintaining aseptic conditions in all controlled areas of production.
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Duties include, but are not limited to, activities such as mopping, wiping, stretching, lifting, and standing.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency and the ability to work unsupervised
- Good interpersonal skills in order to maintain employee relations and good training skills
- Good English reading, writing and speaking skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Sanitation in a food or dietary supplement manufacturing plant with blending experience
- Decisions require some judgment.
- Perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Requires making minor decisions.
- Requires frequent lifting or other stressful physical activities. Subject to frequent interruptions of normal routine.
- Production environment with some disagreeable elements such as noise, dust, fumes, heat, safety hazards, etc.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Work Shift: Rotating Night shift (start time 1800). 12 hour rotating schedule.
- Aseptic gowning required.
- Eligible for Shift Differential: Yes
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Last Date to Apply for June 30th
Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Pfizer now offering $4000 SIGN ON BONUS for successful hires through June 30.
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Manufacturing