Organizational Change Management Lead
BTS (Business Technology Solutions)
Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead
- Do you have a passion for helping people grow and learn in their understanding of OCM?
- Are you ready to bring this passion to AbbVie to build an enterprise-focused technology and human-centered OCM Center of Excellence?
- Do you have experience in building genuine relationships as a way of driving influence?
- Do you have a strategic mindset, yet can successfully work at the 5 ft level?
- Are you self-motivated, flexible, with great interpersonal skills and lots of curiosity?
- Do you enjoy coaching leaders and creative professionals?
If you answered yes to all, the AbbVie BTS Organizational Change Management Lead is for you!
Reporting to the Director, BTS Culture and Change, you will help maximize value for technology, people, and transformational change. You will take an empathetic approach to creating achievable organizational change and supporting communications strategies to keep users at the heart of everything we do in BTS - - turning human insights into business impact.
As part of BTS Culture and Change team, you will develop strategies and supporting plans to ensure OCM is woven into the fabric of how enterprise BTS works. You will partner with AbbVie BTS colleagues within enterprise functions to ensure valuable business outcomes.
- Build and execute holistic change strategies for complex transformation initiatives
- Integrate OCM throughout enterprise BTS operations
- Facilitate cross-functional partnerships and work with the integrated experience team to design and launch new ways of working
- Drive cross-functional stakeholder alignment, engagement and buy-in – you must be a strong influencer in this role
- Scale new ways of working and practices focusing on building out a BTS OCM Center of Excellence
- Conduct risk analyses, maturity level assessments via stakeholder interviews and review existing processes to identify pain points and gaps
- Support detailed change management activities including needs analysis, assessment of change readiness, capability assessments, communications, and guiding training teams to ensure an integrated approach
- Engage closely with program management teams and key initiatives to ensure change leadership behavior modeling, change vision, narrative/positioning, change enablement activities, and change strategies are integrated through to delivery, execution, and sustainability
- Support and engage senior leaders, coach managers and people leaders on change best practices and articulate the value of change strategies
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in instructional learning, organizational psychology, business, communications, organizational design, psychology, or related education.
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Proven leadership in change relevant workstreams
- 8+ years technology adoption experience (minimum) in a service functional role
- Ability to clearly articulate change management value to all levels of organization
- Passionate and enthusiastic about change management
- Experience with large scale transformation engagements
- Proactive, self sufficient, and professional, with strong organizational, time management and communication skills
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven track record of building relationships
- Change certification preferred
- MBA is a plus
- Being published in OCM is a plus
- O365, SharePoint online, Miro Board, Survey development tools and other voice of customer toolsets
- PMP a plus