Interviewer for Clinical Study
We are currently searching for an Interviewer for a Clinical Study to assist with the data collection component of the Longitudinal Caregiving Study in Social and Behavioral Research Branch, NHGRI. This opportunity is part-time (20 hours per week), and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Confer with study participants; explain the purpose of the study and obtain informed consent
- Coordinate the recruitment, scheduling, travel, and admission of research study participants with clinical staff
- Collate and enter data collected on participants
- Collect, verify, record, and maintain data on clinical activity and/or research
- Distribute patient recruitment and communication materials
- Respond to patient emails and phone calls; prioritize patient related issues into urgent, emergent, and routine; triage the issues to the appropriate personnel in the team as necessary
- Communicate with appropriate staff about intake and materials and submission of materials for review
- Work with staff on preparation of credentialing packets for clinical staff
- Collaborate with staff to submit protocols to the IRB; monitor protocol compliance
- Advise executives and researchers in the processes of participant recruitment and prepares informational summaries and briefs
- Associate Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Social Work or related field
- At least 3 years of experience
- Data collection
- Writing skills
- Clinical research
- Patient/Family education
- Public or community health
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.