Manager -Work Order Administration
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Manager-Work Order Administration Site CMMS Process OwnerLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be responsible for the equipment maintenance planning and scheduling teams as well CMMS data administration and integrity. The Manager is responsible for ensuring execution of a compliant planning and efficient scheduling of resources across multiple craft disciplines in addition to ensuring the CMMS work records and asset data is maintained in an accurate state of readiness for inspection and audits. Furthermore, deliver to complaint metrics that measure the same.Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, coaching and technical expertise to a team of planners/schedulers and CMMS Data Coordinators responsible for ensuring the maintenance strategy as instructed by engineering is carried out and documented in the CMMS
- Find opportunities for continuous enhancement, recommend solutions, and lead implementation of initiatives. Develop an environment of continuous development and operational excellence across the F&E organization.
- Work with the Internal Service Provider for Central Inventory (equipment spare parts) as it relates to the overall MRO process.
- Mentor WOA staff to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership to continuously improve planning and scheduling accuracy and adherence.
- Collaborate with key customers and support groups regarding preventative maintenance activities and on time completion as well as manage aging work order backlog.
- Collaborate with corporate network groups to better the planning and scheduling performance in addition to improving CMMS functionality to meet business needs
- Provide direct supervision and oversight of ARIs work order safety programs and planning procedures.
- Ensure planning is accomplished in accordance with cGMP requirements and specifications.
- Ensure high resource utilization and improve staff productivity.
- Provide support when needed, which may be outside of normal working hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The dedicated professional we seek is a collaborative partner with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
- Doctorate degree or
- Masters degree and 3 years of Maintenance and CMMS experience or
- Bachelors degree and 5years of Maintenance and CMMS experience or
- Associates degree and 10 years of Maintenance and CMMS experience or
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Maintenance and CMMS experience AND 2 years of managerial experience directly managing people and/or leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 6+ years experience in engineering or maintenance or related function
- 3+ years of direct supervisory experience.
- 3+ years in the Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology industries
- Extensive knowledge and experience with electro-mechanical equipment and associated maintenance practices.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience applying a computerized maintenance management system.
- Ability to work within Microsoft Excel and Brio or other Data query software
- Proven troubleshooting, problem solving and investigational skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and facilitation skills and ability to work in a collaborative team based environment.
- Ability to work with minimum direction.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively set priorities.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.