Operations Data Analyst
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Operations Data AnalystLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will provide advance reporting, Visualization, analytics, and dashboards to support Operations lifecycle activities. This role requires deep technical experience developing & architecting data and analytical solutions, managing sophisticated IS projects, and driving multi-functional technology introduction and innovation in the life sciences industry. The Data Analyst will work with the business, IT leadership, and technical engineers to ensure standards are maintained and service level agreements are met. The Data analyst will develop comprehensive reporting by integrating existing and planned platforms. The Data Analyst will also be responsible for managing and maintain the metrics compliance for the endpoint team.
- Responsible for Integrating data sets from existing and new platforms related to End user Technology systems for Windows, Mac, iOS and VDI Devices.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining critical security and other metrics compliance on endpoints. Work with Metrics team and Device operations team to ensure reporting of metrics is accurate.
- Use API to extract data from Web services from End user Systems such as Intune, VMWare Workspace One, WS1 Intelligence, Azure Active Directory and On-Premises AD.
- Understands system and software requirements to ensure software compliance standards are addressed by agile teams.
- Responsible for crafting custom Powershell and Python scripts to perform the Job.
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the efficiency of business decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Build presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Performance tuning of large data files by growing block size, data cache size, sequence buffer length and target-based commit interval.
- Developing Data Model in Tableau and publishing in Tableau server.
- Setting up sites, projects, Data model in Tableau
- Creating workbook, views, story using different visualizations
- Developing Data Model in Tableau and publishing in Tableau server
- Tableau report development for dashboard.
- Writing query with Microsoft SQL Server language to fetch data from multiple systems.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Operations professional we seek is a Data Analyst with these qualifications.
Basic Qualifications:Masters degree
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Data Analyst experienceOr
Associates degree and 6 years of Data Analyst experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Data Analyst experience
- Experience in a combination of at least two of the following analytics tools: ACL, Tableau, Spotfire, Microsoft SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, Business Objects, Cognos, Informatica, Trillium, Data Stage
- Good understanding of Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Graph API
- Experience with ServiceNow data model and API
- Experience with integrating with vendor Restful API
- Experience with PowerShell or Python script languages
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Expert with Excel Pivot Tables and formulas
- Well versed with VMWare Workspace One
- Well versed with SCCM and 1E Tachyon
- Excellent problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Resourceful and proactive in capturing information and sharing ideas
- Working knowledge of ITIL methodologies and systems including ServiceNow
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps
- Flexibility in supporting global teams
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and increase your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.