Technical Marketing Engineer (US Remote)
- Collaborating with the technical teams on product development and campaign strategies
- Assist in figuring out the value of technical features and providing technical input which leads to better adoption
- Anticipating leadership needs and integrating campaigns into new functionality releases
- Working with various technology teams to develop content.
- Developing technical marketing materials, monitoring product adoption and value creation including produce demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, technical white papers, blogs, conference presentations, and webinars.
- Provide graphics support (internal social platform, digital ads, eblasts, website images, PowerPoint presentations, photo editing, etc.)
- Training technology teams on product marketing
- Accompanying technical teams to demo events, and leadership presentations
- Delivering presentations and performing product demonstrations
- Detailing product feature/benefit statements and compiling user materials
- Contributing to internal marketing strategies by researching market and associated technology trends
- Work with cross functional teams to build roadmaps and vision for improving internal omnichannel capabilities
- Support the development of capabilities to catalog, store, and apply dynamic modular
- Integrate and connect data from inside and outside of Amgen to generate a comprehensive, view of the customer
- Build and maintain a list of prioritized backlog items to continuously improve
- Source and lead vendors to provide services to the work when needed
- Excellent eye for maintaining an elevated and cohesive brand aesthetic
- Ability to develop and deliver complex technical content in a business consumable way
- Technical writing experience or engineering
- Excellent, context-specific and adaptive communication and presentation skills across a variety of audiences and situations
- Ability to thrive in unique and ambiguous environments
- Collaboratively work across multiple partners and influence to gain consensus on priorities
- Ability to analyze business processes
- Working understanding and experience of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and Lean Startup principles
- Experience with AWS, Salesforce, Sitecore and other enterprise grade applications
- Established habit of proactive thinking and behavior and the desire to self-start/learn and apply new technologies
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.