Data Entry Specialist
We are inviting you to join us in building something special at Inotiv. As our company grows, we are implementing a software system that provides real time communication between all internal teams to manage resources and ensure we meet commitments to our customers for complex projects that span multiple sites. This system will help Inotiv become a more responsive, better integrated organization and will help us achieve our core values of delivering excellent client experiences, providing insightful problem solving, always doing the right thing, being humbly confident and getting it done.
We are looking for an Data Entry Specialist (actual title will be Enterprise Study Management Project Specialist). This position is an anchor for the site in ensuring proper study set up and study onboarding activities. As the ESM Project Specialist, you will continuously monitor and collaboratively work with site operations and program management to ensure study milestones, dates and tasks are communicated, maintained and on time- this important job will ensure visibility to all internal teams connecting business development, finance, operations inter and intra site, client services, etc.
The ideal candidate knows and understands the flow of work through the site. If you would like to join this dynamic initiative- we would love to talk!
- Ensure that Teams and Channels are setup correctly to maximize collaboration amongst study participants
- Assign study teams/personnel to each project
- Provide initial and ongoing training to ESM system users
- Assist in the maintenance and creation of training materials to support users
- Serve as an ESM Super User, providing support to site users, championing the adoption of tool and its capability
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and thoroughly
- Marked attention to detail
Education & Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science or related field
- Experience with pharmaceutical/CRO Toxicology and Chemistry industry (preferred- not required)
- Understanding and experience with pharmaceutical/CRO industry regulations, standards, and guidelines, e.g., GxP, validation, 21 CFR Part 11, SDLC, etc. (preferred- not required)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills. Supervisory/leadership experience preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and responsibilities. Benefits include health and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability, paid time off, paid parental leave, 401K participation with company match, etc.
Inotiv is a proud equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify employer.