Do you want to help in the fight against cancer while working with innovative technology?
Cancer Research And Biostatistics (CRAB®) is looking for a Senior Biostatistician to join our team.
CRAB® is a non-profit organization founded in 1997 whose mission is to help conquer cancer. We offer a highly competitive benefit package that includes paid time off, remote work days, FSA, retirement contributions, and more.
If you are looking to work for a great company and a great cause, we encourage you to apply!
Visit us at www.crab.org where you will find the required qualifications for this job.
An exciting opportunity is available to join a small but growing group of biostatisticians focused on translational cancer research and oncology clinical trials. CRAB is responsible for the design, management and analysis of a variety of phase I-III cancer clinical trials, as well as the analysis of real-world healthcare data to support research aimed at improving health outcomes worldwide. A successful candidate will collaborate with fellow biostatistics staff, clinical investigators and other scientists to design clinical and research studies determine and execute the optimal methods for analysis of the data.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan, and execute statistical analyses for observational, cohort, and clinical trials datasets
- Provide statistical consultation for principle investigators regarding hypothesis generation, study design, statistical methodology, and interpretation of findings
- Validate statistical procedures and perform quality assurance checks for statistical analyses and reports
- Summarize and interpret data and results in written, tabular, and graphical formats suitable for presentations and publications
- May supervise biostatisticians and SAS programmers and provides leadership in the statistical design of research projects
- Assists in the development of new grants and contracts
- Contributes to statistical methods research
- Represents CRAB at scientific meetings
- Performs other miscellaneous job-related duties
- PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of applied statistics
- Proficiency in statistical computing in SAS or R
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art statistical ML and AI methods with focus on high dimensional datasets and medical imaging data such as Radiomics, CT and MRI applied to clinical trials
- Experience with Data Safety Monitoring requirements
- Ability to use sound judgment and diplomacy while interacting with staff and clients
- Experience in oncology
- Biostatistical consulting experience
- Publication record reflecting statistical support of clinical investigations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Experience in oncology trials
- Proficient in industry standards, medical terminology and clinical trial methodologies
- Spanish language skills a plus
This is a full-time position and is Exempt from state and federal overtime regulations.
Employment authorization is required.
Travel/relocation expenses will not be provided for this position.
CRAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In your cover letter, describe how your experience match the qualifications for the position.
To apply visit us online at www.crab.org