Director – Field Systems & Analytics
Urovant Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant's lead product, GEMTESA® (vibegron), is an oral, once-daily (75 mg) small molecule beta-3 agonist approved by the U.S. FDA in December 2020 for the treatment of adult patients with overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency and urinary frequency. GEMTESA® is also being evaluated for the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (OAB+BPH).
Urovant's second product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy being developed for patients with OAB who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The position will be part of Sales Operations and will have accountability for the Commercial Data Strategy, Sales Reporting, Sales Analytics and CRM. The individual will work closely with all departments across the Commercial Organization to design, implement and support robust data and analytics strategies and the management and support of field CRM and reporting platforms for Urovant Field teams. This individual has direct reports. This position also owns management of external vendors who perform day-to-day data warehousing, sales reporting, CRM and analytics support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the team to deliver accurate and timely data for effective analysis and business insights for decision-making.
- Ensure the integrity of the data is maintained and presented accurately.
- Support commercial leadership on commercial topics through business partnership and analytics.
- Coach managers in the department and work collaboratively to ensure the vision and priorities for the company and department are communicated and followed.
- Ensure robust solutions are in place for the accurate and timely reporting of analytics and metrics. Lead the commercial data strategy for Urovant.
- Ensure CRM is maintained effectively and data quality in the CRM is robust. Ensure the team supports the sales force and work collaboratively with Learning & Development on CRM training.
- Identifies and implements best practices regarding the use, integrity and access of data and the associated privacy issues.
- Define and implement data governance guidance in line with the industry, health authority and global regulations as appropriate.
- Support, advise and lead key initiatives related to data governance.
- Work in collaboration with Urovant's parent company, Sumitovant, to manage the design, development, and deployment of Urovant's commercial data warehouse.
- Establish and maintain QC framework for ensuring the quality, timeliness, and completeness of data.
- Partner with IT to ensure technologies to support the commercial data warehouse or reporting platform are supported and maintained to ensure availability for end users.
- Manage relationships and contracts with data, CRM and reporting vendors.
Education and Experience
10+ years in sales operations/IT and commercial pharma/biotech roles with increasing responsibility.
2+ years managing a Commercial Analytics team
Essential Skills and Abilities
Excellent analytical and insights skills, and the ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations to drive business growth
Experience with pharmaceutical data sources (e.g., IQVIA, SHA, MMIT)
Strong team and collaborative capabilities
Ability to communicate complex projects/situations in a clear and concise manner in order to articulate clear recommendations.
Excellent persuasive and tactful verbal and written communication skills
Experience managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders
Creative problem-solving skills
Familiarity with Business Intelligence platforms (e.g., Tableau, Qlikview)
Familiarity with Veeva or SFDC
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Urovant Sciences is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US and Global employees as a condition of employment, subject to legally-recognized accommodations.
OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS