Senior Associate, Client Partner
This role resides within the Pfizer Digital GPD Client Partner organization supporting the GSSO (Global Site and Study Operations) and PPM (Portfolio and Project Management) business lines.
This Client Partner will collaborate with other Client Partners, Digital groups and across the GPD customer organization to develop and maintain customer relationships, drive IT roadmapping exercises and be the point of contact into the Pfizer Digital organization for colleague’s in ‘in scope’ business functions.
This role participates in business customer engagement, partnership, strategy, idea generation, demand management and business case development. The individual will work closely with supporting functions such as the Digital support and delivery organizations, as well as Architecture to deliver against the strategy and portfolio.
The primary responsibilities critical for this role include the following:
- Independently develop and maintain relationships within GPD and their customer stakeholder groups to drive strategy, and then develop and implement technology solutions.
- Manage project budgets in the range $50k-$100k (per project) annually.
- Collaborate with other Pfizer Digital stakeholders to build relationships, deliver strategy and roadmap work and identify opportunities for harmonization across the enterprise.
- Drive business case creation with business sponsors and incorporate input from appropriate Pfizer Digital groups to meet functional needs and priorities. Work with solutions groups to identify technology investment, gain governance endorsement, charter and build business requirements.
- Influence and communicate effectively in presenting ideas using appropriate tools and techniques to different audiences and levels across the business and Digital organizations/groups.
- Support the development of Pfizer Digital strategy to enable business strategy in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Develop knowledge of emerging technology to inform the technology strategy/roadmap in alignment with business strategy.
- Acts as Digital SME for specific business/technology processes in the target customer area, either leading (smaller projects) or contributing to (and making decisions on) the completion of moderately complex projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 3+ years in related roles in technology-based organizations
- Understanding of the system development life cycle, computer systemvalidation, and previous experience participating in the delivery of GxP solutions.
- Experience in business interactions at different levels, business sponsors, stakeholders, and SMEs. Dedicated to customer focus.
- Business Analysis knowledge and skills to partner with business stakeholders in identifying business opportunities, determining the optimum project investment path and implementing new business and technical solutions.
- Organizational agility, understand organizational structures, policy, procedures, processes, roles & responsibilities across business and IT groups; skillful in navigating through and working with different functional groups to get the work done.
- Self-driven and self-learning to adapt changes or new environment using knowledge, experience and judgement to make decisions in ambiguous situations and/or to resolve moderately complex situations and achieve desired results.
- Uses own judgment to modify standard methods and techniques when necessary.
- Manages own time to meet agreed targets; develops plans for short-term work activities on own projects (timelines, work plans, deliverables) within a Work Team.
- Understanding and application of Agile solution delivery methodologies.
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are apatient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
We aim to create a trusting, flexible workplace culture which encourages employees to achieve work life harmony, attracts talent and enables everyone to be their best working self.Let’s start the conversation!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE