Scientist, Analytical Development
Adicet Bio, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. We are advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CAR) and T cell receptor-like antibodies (TCRL), to enhance selective tumor targeting, facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response, and improve persistence for durable activity in patients. Our approach to activate, engineer and manufacture allogeneic gamma delta T cell product candidates derived from the peripheral blood cells of unrelated donors allows us to generate new product candidates in a rapid and cost-efficient manner. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adicetbio.com.
SCIENTIST – ANALYTICAL DEVELOPMENT
Adicet Bio is developing a next generation manufacturing process to advance our platform of “off-the-shelf” immune cell products. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual for our Analytical Development team as we expand our platforms. This position offers an opportunity to be part of a skilled and energetic group, applying the latest cell and molecular biology approaches to facilitate development of the next generation of allogeneic immune cell therapies.
We are seeking persons with a strong background in immunology, cell, or molecular biology to join our team. The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of Adicet’s product pipeline by developing assays used for the evaluation and characterization of internally and externally generated viral vectors and cellular products.
This individual will serve as a program specialist reporting to the Analytical Development Senior Scientist. Working in collaboration with other team members, the person will be responsible for design, establishment, and qualification of assays used to characterize viral vector and cell product quality, identity, potency, and consistency. The individual will also work with other Technical Operations teams, and external groups, to meet project timelines and advance therapies in the developmental pipeline.
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail.
- Work in collaboration with other scientists to design, establish, and qualify cell-based bioassays, qPCR and ELISA assays, and flow cytometry panels.
- Develop and optimize protocols for viral vector and primary human T cell evaluation and characterization.
- Apply statistical analysis of assay results to support assay development and qualification.
- Serve as SME for communication of results and data interpretation to internal and external groups.
- Prepare standard operating procedures and developmental reports for tech transfer of assays to Quality Control teams.
- Contribute to material or equipment acquisition and goal planning of Analytical Development group.
- Provide mentorship and scientific guidance to junior technical staff.
- Advanced degree with background in cell or molecular biology or related life science field. Ph.D. degree with 1 plus years, or Master’s degree with 5 plus years of relevant experience is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in biopharmaceutical industry, preferably working with cell or gene therapies.
- Experience with mammalian tissue culture is required. Candidates having prior experience in flow cytometry, viral titering, primary cell culture, or cell-based immunoassays will be given strongest preference.
- Candidates with experience using statistical analysis and data presentation software (JMP, GraphPad, etc.) will be given preference.
- Experience in working in a BSL-2 environment is strongly desired.
- Qualified candidates should be detail oriented with an ability to work independently, multitask, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office and other commonly used software and technology programs.
Adicet Bio offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment, as well as the opportunity to work in a growing, dynamic environment.
Adicet Bio requires all workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including the booster dose.
Adicet Bio is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.