Process Sciences Associate - Upstream
Regeneron is looking to fill a Process Sciences Associate position as part of the Upstream Investigations Team. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. The Upstream Investigation Team supports the production facility by evaluating raw materials and performing investigation with small-scale bioreactor models. This Process Sciences Associate will lead and execute small-scale laboratory experiments and raw material studies related to production processes for biopharmaceuticals.
As a Process Science Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Design and execution of cell culture studies using aseptic technique in shake flasks and bench-scale bioreactors
- Support the execution of an effective raw material testing and control plan
- Generate, analyze, and maintain critical data in a highly organized manner
- Tabulate results and write technical summary reports for process/raw material evaluations
- Present plans and results at group and interdepartmental meetings
- Maintain lab supplies and equipment
- Serve as subject matter expert within cross-functional teams
This role might be for you if you are:
- Proficient with mmammalian cell culture and have a solid understanding of cellular metabolism
- Curious, have a love for learning and an ability to collaborate with diverse thought backgrounds
- Able to work on multiple independent and group projects simultaneously
- Someone who continuously drives to improve processes for optimized performance
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate position you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. Occasional weekend work is needed. BS/BA or MS in life sciences/engineering or related field; Chemical Engineering or BioEngineering preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.