Lab Assistant II
Regeneron is looking for a Laboratory Assistant II that will support the staff members in the Analytical Chemistry Group (ACG), through general administrative duties as well as laboratory and equipment upkeep.
A Typical Day in the Role of a Lab Assistant Might Look Like:
- Perform, develop and maintain laboratory inventory and order tracking systems and procedures for equipment, reagents and consumables using excel and Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) applications.
- As applicable source and evaluate new consumable items with outside vendors and investigate material supply and performance issues.
- Prepare reagents, buffers and materials routinely used within ACG.
- Schedule and oversee equipment calibration, preventative maintenance and when applicable corrective maintenance with facilities maintenance and outside vendors.
- Perform routine calibration and basic maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Assist with environmental chamber sample inventory as required.
- Coordinate with EHS department to maintain chemical inventory and dispose of hazardous and non-hazardous chemical waste, biohazard waste, and sharps waste.
- Coordinate and inform ACG members of significant laboratory operations, changes in procedures and equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Attend scheduled ACG meetings and Pre Clinical Development group meetings and presentations.
You have Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in a relevant field. Familiarity with general chemistry and biochemistry lab techniques is helpful.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.