Senior Associate IS Engineer (Content Management Solution)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate IS Engineer (Content Management Solution)Live
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will be a member of the Omni channel product team. We have the unique opportunity to shape and innovative Amgens web space to benefit Health Care Providers and Patients globally. This role will be part of a newly established product team within the Global Commercial Organization Digital Technology & Innovation (GCO DTI).
Collaborate with Solution Architects, Business Stakeholders, and Product Owners, to plan, develop, scale end-to-end solution to deliver business value across global regions.
- Serve as the team lead of the new web features, including delivery of proof of concepts, monitoring feature pilots, enhancing/scaling current features and enabling new integrations.
- Serve as system admin to manage the product features thorough out the lifecycle
- Adhere to standard methodologies for coding, testing and designing reusable components
- Explore and assess new technologies that will improve automation, process efficiencies, and short/long term cost savings.
- Participate in Agile events and provide estimations on technical implementation; Collaborate and communicate effectively with the product teams and business collaborators.
- Implement and review SaFe practices with JIRA projects and backlogs. Participate and contribute in quarterly big room planning events.
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek possesses these qualifications.
Bachelors degree and 2 years of Information Systems experienceOr
Associates degree and 6 years of Information Systems experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Information Systems experience
- Experience working with Sitecore platform, UI and back-end
- Hands-on experience with web development, java script, html, CSS, any web framework or microservice architecture
- Experience with software engineering best-practices, including but not limited to version control (Git, Subversion, etc.), CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven etc.), automated unit testing, JIRA, and Dev Ops
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, S3, EMR, RDS, Redshift/Spectrum, Lambda, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, API Gateway
- Full stack development using cloud services (AWS preferred) and cloud-native tools and design patterns (Containers, Serverless, Docker, etc.)
- Experience working with agile development methodologies such as Sprint and Scrum
- Knowledge of UX, user journeys, human-centered design
- Experience with SaFe practices. SaFe certification is a plus.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and improve your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.