Executive Assistant, BOD
Waters Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support both our General Counsel and the Board of Directors. Work will be highly confidential in nature and potentially cover a diverse scope of activities.
This role provides high level administrative & project management support including meeting & calendar management, executive level presentations & correspondence creation, and team organization. The work will be highly confidential in nature and potentially cover a diverse scope of activities.The successful candidate should be proactive, anticipate the next steps, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Manage the BOD and Committee calendars, schedule board meetings, and arrange for all meeting logistics
- Manage Waters-related travel for BOD members and process expense reports
- Provide in-person assistance for BOD members when attending physical meetings of the BOD
- Assist BOD members with communications with each other as directed (e.g., Chairman and Chairpersons of committees)
- Assist in scheduling and administrative management for BOD members with external parties (e.g., BOD or executive candidates, key investors, regulators)
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 7+ years, previous experience working for executives in a corporate or legal environment
- Experience supporting a Board of Directors for a public company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, ability to communicate with all levels of staff, senior management, peer administrative personnel
- Excellent computer skills with mastery of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Teams, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience using software tools to drive efficiency for executives, Diligient preferred
- Experience booking executive travel using Concur or a similar travel software application
- Foundational project management skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Key WordsExecutive assistant, EA, Administrative Assistant, Board of Directors, General Counsel