Project Manager - Carr Separation Systems
About Us:A Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems company, Pneumatic Scale Angelus maintains a major market position in the supply of wet and dry fillers, cappers, can seamers, labelers, centrifuges and change parts for the pharmaceutical, personal care, food, beverage, canning and household products industries worldwide. Our custom-engineered product lines include Hema, Mateer and Pneumatic Scale fillers; Consolidated, Pneumatic Scale and TC cappers; Angelus and Closetech seamers; Burt and MTS labelers; Carr and Centritech centrifuges; onTrack orienters and wet-case detectors; and Zepf change parts and storage solutions.
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating, sheeting and paper-converting industries. By blending people-centric leadership with disciplined operational strategies and purpose-driven growth, Barry-Wehmiller has become a $3 billion organization with nearly 12,000 team members united by a common belief: to use the power of business to build a better world.
CARR Separation Systems designs, manufacturers, and supports high-speed, automated single use and stainless-steel centrifuges across the global Biopharmaceutical industry.
We are excited to have an opening for a Project Manager - located in Clearwater, Florida.
This position requires the ability to lead cross-functional teams in the design, build, and assembly of automated centrifuges; communicate effectively with the global sales and service organization, customers, and interface with leadership toward meeting project commitments. The ideal candidate will be successful as the primary liaison between the customer, sales, engineering, and third-party vendors. The ideal candidate will be confident working with a regulated end-use industry.
- ability to ensure detailed design specifications are understood and met
- creating project plans using Gantt Charts and/or milestone plans
- motivating teams to achieve challenging goals
- communicating and coordinating with stakeholders
- ensuring that projects meet quality, schedule, and financial commitments
- Ability to work successfully on multiple tasks
- Work fantastically with internal customers as well as diverse and global external customers
- Excellent oral and written communication
Education/ Preferred Experience
- 4 Year College Degree or strong relative experience
- 3-7 years’ experience leading projects in automated factory equipment, preferably in the biopharmaceutical arena.
- Strong teechnical background
- Experience in the medical device or biopharmaceutical industry
- relative industry standards
- Microsoft Project
- MS-Office suite
At Barry-Wehmiller we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. We know that our differences often can bring about innovation, excellence and meaningful work—therefore, people from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodations during the interview process. Barry-Wehmiller is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Applicants may be subject to pre-employment screening which may include drug screening, reference checks, employment verifications, background screening and/or skills assessments.