Vice President, Global Marketing
Pulse Biosciences (Nasdaq: PLSE) is a novel bioelectric medicine company committed to health innovation that has the potential to improve and extend the lives of patients. The CellFX® System is the first commercial product to harness the distinctive advantages of our proprietary Nano-Pulse Stimulation™ (NPS™) technology to treat a variety of applications for which an optimal solution remains unfulfilled. The initial commercial use is to address a range of dermatologic conditions that share high demand among patients and practitioners for improved dermatologic outcomes. Designed as a multi-application platform, the CellFX System offers customer value with a utilization-based revenue model.
At Pulse, we:
- Exist to make a positive difference in the lives of patients, physicians, healthcare providers, shareholders and our Pulse Biosciences team members.
- Take pride in hiring the best and brightest minds to our world-class company.
- Are individuals who are creative, forward-thinking, and who approach challenges with an innovative attitude that will excel in our culture.
About the Role
As the Vice President of Global Marketing, you will lead the global marketing strategic plan and tactical implementation of marketing activities that align with business requirements by providing direction on all marketing activities including an impactful marketing strategy, corporate branding, product positioning and pricing, market development, training and marketing communications.
You will make an impact by:
- Developing and implementing the global marketing plan, annual budget and KPIs to drive marketing initiatives.
- Functioning as a key member of the Senior Management Team, working closely and collaboratively with Sales leadership to align sales and marketing strategies, as well as Engineering and Operations to understand customer needs.
- Attracting, managing, and coaching a high performing team, including setting the team's annual deliverables and objectives, performance goals, and empower them to deliver on Pulse Biosciences’ strategic priorities and objectives.
- Identifying competitors and evaluate their strategies and positioning and devise counterstrategies.
- Directing and supporting market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short and long-term market forecasts and report.
- Driving the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business and customer objectives needs.
- Building and maintaining the highest professional image and long-term relationships with employees, clients, government officials and stakeholders gives you a sense of purpose!
To be successful, you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar relevant field; MBA or MA degree preferred.
- 15+ years of marketing experience with 5+ years of documented leadership experience preferentially in medical device or life science industry.
- In depth knowledge of market research.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels, relationships, with outstanding interpersonal skills suitable for role as ambassador of the company.
- Proven flexible and adaptive management style and leadership skills in building and managing a cohesive, high performing team.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to travel up to 65% of the time.
- Purposeful and rewarding work collaborating with bright and curious minds!
- Exceptional learning culture focusing on professional and personal growth and development that you can only get in a startup-like environment!
- Fun work environment including an onsite exercise facility, game room, summer BBQs and numerous social events.
- Wellness program with free exercise and mindfulness classes and activities.
- Financial security through competitive compensation and incentives.
- Stock options awards and ESPP program.
- A variety of group health insurance plans and supplemental life insurance
- 401k retirement savings plan.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible work schedule.
- A Commitment to providing a respectful work environment to our diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, age, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Pulse Biosciences currently maintains a policy requiring all United States-based employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, Pulse Biosciences will consider reasonable accommodations to employees who qualify as required under federal, state and local law where it is not an undue hardship to the company to do so.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Hayward, California. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.pulsebiosciences.com.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Principals only; unsolicited candidate submissions from recruiters or third-party agencies will be considered free referrals.