Executive Team Assistant
Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urological conditions.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
The Company's current area of research focus is Urological disease. Urovant Sciences is currently investigating treatments for OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), as well as an earlier stage gene-therapy for OAB in patients who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy. Urovant Sciences, a subsidiary of Sumitovant Biopharma Ltd., intends to develop novel treatments for additional urologic diseases. Learn more at www.urovant.com.
In this exciting and dynamic position, you will have the opportunity to collaborate across the organization and help make an impact on patients' lives. In the past you will have worked as a Sr. Administrative Assistant or Executive Assistant and have exuded a sense of urgency and passion for your work, while contributing to the functional and regional company goals.
The Executive Team Assistant is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office in Zug, Switzerland.
This person will also handle telephone calls and emails as requested, routing them to others or dealing with them directly, as appropriate. Will also provide administrative support to leaders (travel scheduling, expense reports, calendaring, etc.)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide day to day support to the European Leadership team (GM, & Sr. Directors)
- Manage complex schedules with thoughtfulness and advanced planning
- Plan domestic and international travel in close collaboration with service providers, using discretion, sound judgment, cost analysis and thoroughness
- Proactively troubleshoot and address travel conflicts or emergencies as needed (including after core business hours)
- Coordinate meetings with internal & external participants, addressing all necessary details for successful outcomes
- Complete and submit expenses, tracking their progress and timely processing
- Leverage strong MS Office skills to provide robust presentation, document, and spreadsheet support
- Printing, indexing and putting binders together of large files that team works with
- Manage office and office facility related vendors (office renting, supply, ergonomics, etc.)
- Support the team in vendor and PO process as well as in contract management (DocuSign, Crooze)
- Proof reading/quality control of documents
- Perform special projects as assigned
- Proactively look for ways to make processes more efficient
- Provide leadership and positive attitude to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, including superb, collaborative working relationships across the organization
- Greet, assist and sign in all visitors and notify appropriate individuals
- Answer incoming calls to main number and route to appropriate individuals
- Check and set up conference rooms before/after meetings (arrange chairs, make sure rooms are clean and materials are not left in room, replenish mints, etc.)
- Shipping and receiving documents/items via FedEx, overnight mail
- Retrieve mail from mail delivery area and distribute
- Add paper to copy machines
- Inventory and distribution office supplies
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of successful experience as a Sr. Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant providing support to all levels of an organization
- Experience working across geographies in a matrix organization
- Able to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality in working with members of a leadership team as well as with all employees and customers
- Forward thinking and agile with superior organizational skills
- Proactive in facilitating the smooth flow of communication and business activities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English and German. Additional EU languages are desired
- Able to oversee the big picture while attending to details
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Works effectively in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, calm, resourceful and efficient
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PP, Visio)
- Recognized by former peers, colleagues and managers for attributes congruent with Urovant Values
- Candidates must have permission to work in Switzerland.
- Job location: Zug
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, orally and in writing, with the ability to manage a high volume of interactions with employees and external contacts, vendors (via phone, email, in person, video conferencing, etc.)
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects and maintain consistency and quality of documentation in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities and manage deadlines and deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, and other MS Office products
- Collaborate with the team and contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA and handle confidential data
To ensure the health and safety of our workforce while doing our part to protect those around us, Urovant Sciences is requiring proof of full COVID vaccination for US and Global employees as a condition of employment to the extent permissible under federal and state laws and subject to legally-recognized accommodations.