R&D Specialist, Quality Control
We are looking for an R&D Specialist to join the Quality Control team. Quality Control supports the Bioanalytical Sciences, Protein Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry and Pharmacometrics groups at Regeneron.
In this role, a typical day may include:
• Performing an independent quality and timely review of documentation for accuracy and consistency to ensure compliance in accordance with regulations, established procedures and protocols.
• Routinely reviewing multiple documents within the same day, while multi-tasking across assignments and shifting gears to meet changing priorities and/or provide cross functional support, as needed.
• Assembling all available resources to perform an independent documentation review, evaluating the quality of the documentation using QC knowledge/skills, and following appropriate approaches or techniques to resolve findings.
• Identifying and troubleshooting complex problems and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
• Utilizing applicable software systems (e.g. LIMS, ELN, SoftMax, etc.) for a quality data review.
• Coordinating quality control activities under supervision and assisting with training others, as needed.
• Actively participating in sub-group and/or department meetings and sharing work with others.
• Collaborating with and engaging customers to improve documentation quality.
This role may be for you if you:
• Proactively ask questions to aid in the understanding of the work and are capable of identifying solutions for routine and complex problems and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
• Communicate effectively, take in information through strong listening skills and share information in a clear and transparent manner.
• Are a strong collaborator that exhibits professionalism and integrity while engaging customers.
• Possess self-knowledge, have a strong sense of accountability related to assigned work, and are willing to participate in your own professional and personal development.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience. Strong interpersonal and organization skills are required. Computer proficiency including, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets and databases is vital. A base knowledge of immunoassays, protein biochemistry and/or analytical chemistry, along with experience in a regulated environment is preferred. Experience with analytical procedures such as ELISA, chromatography (HPLC, FPLC), electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, CE, Westerns, IEE), Mass Spectrometry, etc. and software such as Electronic Notebooks (ELN) or Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.