Senior Manager, Pricing & Contracting – Market Access
Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to develop and deliver empowering medicines for women’s health and prostate cancer through purpose-driven science and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and hard-working individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Senior Manager, Pricing & Contracting. The position reports to Senior Director, Pricing & Contracting Strategy. The location of the position is in Brisbane, CA or remote.Summary Description
The Senior Manager, Pricing & Contracting will have primary responsibility for conducting business analysis to inform the payer and provider pricing and contracting strategy as well as inform overall commercial strategy and forecasting. The role coordinates with the Market Access team, Finance team and brand teams to support development of pricing & contracting strategy and execution for women’s health indications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support development of communications with Senior Executives and strategic partners to report analytical findings and key performance metrics
- Develop models to set pricing strategy with the goal of supporting attainment of coverage goals and maximizing net revenue
- Develop payer & provider deal models to assess the implications of deal scenarios on GTN and support development of business cases for review & approval by the Myovant Pricing Committee
- Develop & refine Myovant’s gross to net model to support reporting and forecasting of near and long-range discount rates for Finance and the brand team
- Collaborate with the Market Access Team on contract changes and amendments
- Support roll out of contracts to field staff
- Review internal data/reports to ensure compliance with government pricing programs
- Provide issue resolution and the presentation of solutions with the contract dispute
- Support government price reporting and state price transparency reporting requirements
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Experience in Market Access secondary analytics and financial modeling and analyitics
- Strong understanding of Commercial and Medicare Part D pharmacy benefit design
- Strong understanding of gross to net and ROI calculations
- Strong understanding of government pricing & government price reporting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/assignments and meeting short deadlines
- Interest in exploring and developing new approaches, processes and methodologies
- Experience evaluating PBM/payer contracts to ensure they support Market Access objectives
- Highly-skilled in influencing and effectively partnering with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, project management, and confident executive presence
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor of Art or Science in Health Sciences or related discipline/Business Administration
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience in the biopharmaceutical industry in pricing, contracting, market access or finance
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling, and decision support
- Experience with product level forecasting is also preferred
- Limited travel up to 5%
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment regardless of location of role (field-based, fully remote or site-based). Fully vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity