Mechanic II/III, Utilities HVAC (Day Shift)
Reporting to a Maintenance Manager / Supervisor, incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of facility HVAC systems (GMP & non-GMP) with experience in HEPA testing which includes and active NSF Certificate and Cleanroom certification. Incumbent will engage in supporting operations functions and the execution of maintenance tasks, with minimal supervision.
- Day Shift
- Monday - Friday
- Schedule: 7am-4pm
- Works closely with Quality, Engineering and Operations groups to ensure strict compliance with GMP guidelines at all times, specifically to ensure that the equipment is maintained in GMP compliance.
- Maintains and performs corrective, preventative maintenance on process, refrigeration, HVAC, HEPA equipment and/or site utility equipment (GMP & non-GMP).
- Provides recommendations for spare parts and PM procedures for equipment.
- Supports other departments/areas to troubleshoot, test, repair, and optimize, equipment.
- Participates in the continuous improvement efforts within the site Maintenance Program.
- Responsible to respond to alarms throughout the facility.
- Executes maintenance work for various customers with minimal interruptions.
- Works with contract service providers and support contractors executing maintenance activities.
- Provides support for start-up, commissioning and turnover of new systems throughout the site.
- Uses tools and software (CMMS, PAS, Pi, PLCs, LIMS, SAP) required to resolve equipment and process issues within all technical competencies.
- Assists other technicians and associates.
- High school diploma with 3+ years’ relevant industry experience or an associate’s degree in relevant technical discipline with 2+ years of experience OR equivalent.
- Active NSF Certificate of Accreditation for testing A2, B1 and B2 Biosafety cabinets.
- Active NEBB or CETA certification certificate for cleanroom testing.
- ASHRAE 110 certification a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of maintenance principles within a cGMP Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Experience in maintenance of utilities, HVAC, refrigeration, and other related systems and equipment
- Knowledge of DCS, PLC, and/or Building Automation Systems (BAS) control systems.
- Proven knowledge of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot systems in an industrial environment required
- Ability to plan and organize tasks.
- Interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral) are required in order to interface across management levels and departments.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!