Corporate FP&A, Manager
The Manager, Finance oversees the financial planning and analysis processes and requirements across all Functions for Corporate Consolidation key cycles. Provides financial guidance in compliance with financial policies, provides business decision support and leads key projects and initiatives to improve financial processes. The Finance Manager interacts with all levels of finance, including C-Suite, and business management.
- Drives Consolidation processes for VP, Corporate FP&A together with extended team.
- Works collaboratively with organization Division Assistant Controllers and respective teams.
- Supports key projects and initiatives (e.g., planning system standardization, management reporting and optimization) and drives process improvements. Supports ad hoc analysis as required.
- Develop and manage staff to ensure production of high quality and timely work product.
- May be responsible managing a staff directly or indirectly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
- Minimum 7+ years of progressive and related experience.
- Require a strong Affiliate/Area Commercial Experience
- Already implement FP&A Local Systems Tools
- Strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently, drive processes, identify and implement process improvements, establish, and adjust priorities to achieve objectives and operate with speed and agility.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), with all levels of management and including the ability to listen well and to influence others that do not report directly.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC and Power BI a plus.