TIBCO Developer is responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of Integration solutions in US Commercial Patient Services. This position is a key contributor in the software development lifecycle, performing analysis and design, development and working to achieve integration project objectives.
- Design, Develop & Support Enterprise and Hybrid (cloud) Integration using TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works 6.x and TIBCO Business Works 5.x.
- Design and build high performance, resilient & hybrid integration solutions for on-premise & public cloud (AWS) deployments.
- Participate and provide constructive feedback on the peer design and code review sessions.
- Independently drives tasks to successful completion through effective partnerships, customer interaction, and coordination.
- Partner with teams to troubleshoot integration issues in cloud migration projects and resolve them with innovative solutions.
- Maintains and supports the applications and technologies used by the development team.
- Participates in project meetings for project definition, provide high level effort, needs assessment and design review.
- Bachelors degree in relevant field and at least 5 years relevant experience OR Masters degree in relevant field and at least 4 years experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering and Development.
- 2+ years of strong hands-on experience developing API’s and services with TIBCO Designer, Business works 6.x; TIBCO Business Works Container Edition 2.x, Business works 5.x, EMS 8.x, and TIBCO Business Events 5.x & API Gateway.
- Hands on experience building TIBCO Integration using Micro Services, SOA architectures & tools including WS-* stack, SOAP/REST API, ADB Adapters, JDBC, SFTP, and XSLT 2.0.
- Good understanding of DevOps culture/methodology and experience with CI/CD tools.
- Strong understanding of Integration design patterns and best practices and Integration deliverables (Design, flows, mappings).
- Strong understanding of TIBCO Integration infrastructure (5.x & 6.x) and expertise in troubleshooting integration issues involving on-prem as well as public cloud deployments.
- Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS, XSD, JSON), Database/XML interaction & SQL.
- Worked in projects executed using Agile scrum methodology.
- Must have an ability to work to deadlines.