Business Development Manager
Biointron Biological Inc. was founded in 2012 and is a leading custom service provider and biological reagents manufacturer, specializing in antibody discovery. The company has over 14,600 M2 production facilities and has been certified ISO9001:2015. Biointron is known for its 2 weeks delivery recombinant antibody production service. It has various platforms for antibody discovery, including single B screening, phage display, antibody humanization, hybridoma generation, and nanobody (from Alpacas and Sharks) development. Biointron licensed CHO-K1 cell line from ECACC and has sub-license authorization, can provide high-yield guaranteed (>5 g/L for antibody) and speedy timeline stable cell line service. Biointron also offers a comprehensive portfolio of catalog products, including research-grade biosimilar antibodies, isotype control antibodies, and immune checkpoint proteins. Biointron has delivered tens of thousands of recombinant antibodies for nearly 1,000 biotech/biopharma companies all over the world.
We are seeking Business Development Managers to promote the company’s portfolio of services to secure new accounts and grow existing accounts. The position can be home-based, but candidates must reside in CA, MA, or NJ.
Job Role: BD Manager/Senior BD Manager
- Executing the company’s sales objectives
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy
- Identifying new opportunities to drive growth and developing sales pitches thorough understanding of client needs, and reporting to management in real time
- Participating in the company’s marketing activities, such as trade shows, conferences, meetings, industry events, and networking events
- Preparing sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Other tasks as assigned
- Master’s degree or above in life science or biology 1+ year of sales experience in life science related reagent/services, preferably protein/antibody field Good business development, marketing, and customer relationship skills Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into solutions Excellent written and oral communication skills Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software Willing to travel frequently Language: English, Chinese
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays