Waters Corporation is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support Vice President of Commercial, Vice President of R&D Solutions, and Vice President of RAQA in the Clinical Business Unit.
This role provides high level administrative & project management support including meeting & calendar management, executive level presentations & correspondence creation, and team organization. The work will be highly confidential in nature and potentially cover a diverse scope of activities. The successful candidate should be proactive, anticipate the next steps, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Calendar management & meeting scheduling – make decisions about prioritizing and sequencing of meetings and interactions
- Phone management - handle desk phone calls & message retrieval
- Create presentation materials and correspondence with given input from leaders
- Prepare & publish agendas for staff meetings; collect presentations and create content for departmental all hands meetings
- Draft meeting prep materials, attend team meetings, document action plans, follow-up with those assigned actions to ensure completion
- Timely follow-up with meeting requestor(s) for agendas, pre-read/discussion documents, and expected outcomes/decisions required
- Manage and coordinate a Microsoft Teams channel for departmental communications
- Yearly planning of each executive's department meetings
- Process expense reports and invoices that come in through the executive office
- Plan domestic and international travel itineraries – air, hotel, ground transport
- Assists with Senior level confidential recruitment searches
- Support onboarding for new senior level staff
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 5+ years, previous experience working for executives in a corporate environment, preferably in a global organization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, ability to communicate with all levels of staff, senior management, peer administrative personnel
- Excellent computer skills with mastery of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Teams, Excel and Powerpoint
- Curiosity and interest in new and emerging software tools to drive efficiency for executives
- Foundational project management skills
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We're the problem solvers and innovators that aren't afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We're all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or protected Veteran status.
Key WordsExecutive assistant, EA, Administrative Assistant, VP