Scientist/Sr. Scientist - In Vivo Pharmacology and Animal Models
RemeGen Biosciences is a biopharmaceutical company, focusing on the discovery and development of innovative biologics for the treatment of cancers, autoimmune and ophthalmic diseases. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced talent to join Therapeutic Biology Group in our South San Francisco site. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team to develop novel therapeutic molecules including antibody and multi-specificity modality in cutting edge areas of immuno-oncology.
- Develop in vivo animal models to support evaluation of therapeutic candidates in oncology and immunology.
- Lead the in vivo pharmacology aspect of multiple projects within discovery, provide in vivo physiology and pharmacology expertise to support the discovery research and pipeline.
- Design, plan and manage and conduct the studies. Analyze the data and interpret the results.
- Contribute to preparation of study reports and project presentations.
- PhD with 2-4 years of research experience (MS with 5—8 years)
- Deep understanding of preclinical PK/PD/efficacy relationships and their translation to the clinic.
- Highly knowledgeable about various animal models for efficacy and biomarkers in of drug discovery in oncology and immuno-oncology.
- Demonstrated application of expertise to in vivo pharmacology drug discovery in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Authorized to work legally in the United States without sponsorship from employer.
Job Type: Full-time