Scientist/Sr. Scientist - Immunology
RemeGen Biosciences is a biopharmaceutical company, focusing on the discovery and development of innovative biologics for the treatment of cancers, autoimmune and ophthalmic diseases. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced talent to join Therapeutic Biology Group in our South San Francisco site. You will be joining a multidisciplinary team to develop novel therapeutic molecules including antibody and multi-specificity modality in cutting edge areas of Immuno-Oncology.
- Perform biochemical assays and cell-based assays for target validation, therapeutic candidates screening, and evaluation to support multiple cancer drug discovery projects
- Continue improvement of the team capabilities by identifying and implementing new technologies and platforms for drug discovery and development to address critical project needs.
- Analyze/interpret data, maintain detailed and well-organized records of experiments.
- Present scientific results and write reports.
- Collaborate within and cross-functional groups promptly communicate the results.
- Stay current with emerging scientific literature.
- PhD with 2-4 years of research experience (MS with 4—6 years)
- Scientific and technical expertise in discovery research in oncology and drug discovery
- Expertise in mechanistic studies of adaptive and innate immune cell function in antitumor immunity.
- Expertise in isolation and culture primary human and murine, immune cells
- Expertise in design and performing flow cytometry-based characterization of immune cells.
- Expertise in cellular and molecular biology (PCR, Immunoblot, ELISA, coculture killing and proliferation assays)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with antibody drug development and animal models of cancers is a plus.
- Authorized to work legally in the United States without sponsorship from employer.