Associate Director, Solutions Delivery Implementation- Global Development
The Associate Director, GD Solutions Delivery Implementation is a key member of the GDS Delivery organization, responsible for planning and driving the execution of data integration and data modeling projects.
- Partner with solution implementation customers including GDS Business Solution Partners, Functional Area Leads, Development Analytics & Data Science, IT Data Platform Services, and GDS Operations Resources to ensure that data integration and data modeling projects are appropriately planned, implemented, and transitioned smoothly to operations.
- Oversee creation and execution of end-to-end project implementation plans, providing oversight to Project Managers and Business Analyst resources as necessary.
- Support Development Analytics & Data Science Functional Liaisons to introduce new, innovative capabilities, solutions, and technologies to Functional Area(s) and consult Global Development resources regarding industry standard methodologies in data integration capabilities.
- With oversight from the Director, Data, Analytics & Automation, responsible for software and services contracting, contract and vendor relationship management, and driving definition of and alignment to implementation processes, best practices, and standards.
- Collaborate with Development Analytics & Data Science to design and operate within emerging governance frameworks to deliver an integrated, prioritized portfolio of work.
- Engage business and IT team members to confirm requirements details and design meets business need communicated in enhancement requests and defects
- Oversee data integration status material creation, and summarize key progress for relevant partners and collaborators.
- With oversight, identify resourcing needs and for oversight of internal and vendor delivery teams in support of projects.
- Oversee creation of reusable and flexible solutions for the capture, normalization, visualization, rationalization, and integration of clinical data.
- Refines data integration requests into detailed system, data, and technical requirements specifications, as needed.
- With support from GDS Solution Architects and Development Analytics & Data Science, guide selection & implementation of appropriate integration methodologies to meet proposed business needs.
- In partnership with GDS BSPs, Development Analytics & Data Science, and business functions, document and refine Integrations Roadmap, including managing demand and prioritization.
- Provide team members with overview of production integrations status and risk/issue summary.
- Oversee project managers and business analysts to ensure project delivery according to plan, scope, and timelines.
- Serve as SME in GDS / Regeneron data and data integration policies, standards, tools and platforms and use these capabilities to plan and deliver data solutions.
- Collaborate with internal enterprise services and external technology providers to design and implement scalable and flexible data enablement and integration solutions.
- Oversee generation of Conceptual Data Flow documents, providing feedback and input to Business Analysts & Solution Architects as appropriate.
- Partner with Enterprise IT Integration Organization to help customize service offerings to meet Global Development needs.
- Oversee Enterprise IT Integration Organization development projects, representing business need and functional design.
- Draft GDS run book content and collaborate with GDS System Owners to embed run book content into the systems they support as necessary.
- Contribute to the design and adoption of operating models for data integration.
- Serve as an authority in conceptual, logical, and physical data models for key clinical systems and integrations between said systems.
- In collaboration with Development Analytics & Data Science and IT Data Platform Services, design, implement, and support flexible data models in Regeneron’s data repositories to enable downstream integrations and reporting.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of key SDLC work by internal IT colleagues and/or external vendors.
- In collaboration with Solution Architects, document data integration patterns between clinical systems and identify areas of opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Oversee population of operational terms and definitions into a central data glossary.
BS/BA Degree with 10+ years relevant experience. MS/MA/MBA degree and 8+ years relevant experience.
- Experience managing the planning and implementation of data integration and analytics projects.
- Experience with designing and implementing entity relationship modeling projects.
- Experience with database design and data modeling best practices.
- Knowledge of clinical development processes
- Experience designing and supporting key clinical technologies and applications (e.g., CTMS, eTMF, IRT, EDC, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience in relevant technologies needed to plan and implement data enablement projects such as data warehouse, BI, integration, visualization, and reporting solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of data aggregation and integration tools and capabilities.
- Experience managing technology capability identification, selection and implementation.
- Good problem solving, technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Strong track record of project management, partner management, budget management and collaboration skills.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.