We are currently searching for a Data Analyst with highly qualified technical expertise in the use of demographic or diversity metrics and data analysis. The contractor is expected to use database, data reporting, and statistical software packages to manage, combine, maintain, and analyze large, complex databases. Completion of these tasks will require input from selected EDI internal and external customers. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete data analyses and draft manuscript from study results
- Prepare tables and figures from data analyses
- Develop and maintain data management and quality assurance/quality control procedures that improve the transparency, consistency, accuracy, and comparability of data which supports the integrity of research
- Provide final data sets and perform statistical analysis for each project
- Perform data entry in support of several different systems and programs, both numerical and text format
- Organize, implement, maintain, and archive data
- Coordinate and perform data entry
- Perform quality checks to ensure consistency, integrity, and robustness of data
- Provide analysis, analytical modeling, and/or data visualization on data sets using relevant data tools
- Create data workflow processes, perform database searches, and assemble data sets
- Format databases to allow merging of spreadsheets for statistical analyses and to optimize planned analyses
- Apply statistical techniques to produce meaningful tables and graphs using appropriate software
- Perform routine and general data management
- Create systematic documentation on reporting (completeness, changes, or errors)
- Provide draft results and output for statistician review
- Maintain data for past and present studies
- Compile results of analysis projects into detailed reports
- Maintain databases for tracking and monitoring activities
- Perform data auditing for quality assurance of data entry review
- Maintain a variety of computerized files and records
- Maintain and improve the existing data pipeline for processing and storing data
- Develop or implement computer programs to produce statistically appropriate tabulations and analyses
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet of tasks completed for each project and time spent conducting each task
- Evaluate data utility in developing and executing long-range strategic plans
- Provide support for all data sharing related activities; create and maintain data access and data submission tracking systems and reports to be presented to senior program leadership
- Apply database management concepts, principles, and methods, including data management systems, storage capacity management, backup and recovery, data storage media and other tools used for data management
- Prepare databases and reports for staff; perform various tracking and analysis of branch data to include spreadsheet preparation and interpretation
- Perform database analysis to look for incomplete data elements
- Establish procedure to address inconsistencies and track resolutions
- Enhance data management and document data sharing practices
- Participate in the design and implementation of data reporting tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Personnel Management, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or related discipline
- At least 3-4 years of experience
- Statistical modeling
- Data mining
- Database management
- Data cleaning
- Data analysis
- Data presentation
- Data visualization
- Power BI
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.