Production Document Support, Quality
The Swiss based Bachem Group is a public, innovation-driven company specializing in the development and manufacturing of pepTides and oligonucleoTides. As a full service provider Bachem offers products for clinical development and commercial applications as well as a comprehensive catalog and exclusive custom synthesis. With 50 years of experience and subsidiaries in Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Japan, Bachem is the partner of choice for the biotech and pharma industry worldwide.
Bachem. Leading Partner in Tides
In order to continue our organic growth, we are constantly looking for talent.
The Production Document Support/Quality Specialist will support Production Department, and author, edit, review, evaluate, and maintain Production documents, such as BPR, SOP, Protocol, Report, and etc., to verify accuracy before final presentation. The specialist will ensure good documentation practice (GDP) implementation and build efficient collaboration between Production department and other supporting departments such as Operations, Logistics, QC, and QA.
- Author, edit, review, evaluate, and maintain cGMP documentation
- Ensure efficient collaboration between Production department and other supporting departments such as Operations, Logistics, QC, and QA
- Verify that written procedures (SOP, BPR) and cGMP guidelines are followed
- Support the Production team with the necessary resources to ensure efficient and safe manufacturing operations
- Comply with SOP’s, BPR’s and cGMP in all aspects of the work performed.
- Write technical reports and summaries
- Adhere to manufacturing schedules and timelines
- Propose technical and chemical improvements of the manufacturing process
- Thorough understanding of all peptide manufacturing stages and various in-process analytical methods
- Efficient and effective to get the job done in timely manner
- Independent, self-motivated, and Multi-tasking
- Accurate and detail oriented
- GMP mindset with a high degree of self-discipline
- Ability to perform under time pressure and adhere to guidelines and timelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated, loyal and hardworking
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry or the equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years’ hands-on experience in a chemistry laboratory either in academia or in industry
- Experience of managing documents in a cGMP environment, particularly in API manufacturing. Highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge of solvent, waste and materials flow
- Knowledge of the chemical compositions, structures, and properties of substances knowledge of the chemical processes and transformations, including uses of chemicals, their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods
- Working experience with mandatory safety, health and compliance regulations as specified by federal, state, and local governments
- Ability to work late shifts on a continuous basis
- Capable of working methodically and accordingly adhering to rules and regulations
- Entering or recording information in written or electronic form
- Strong knowledge and command of the English language; excellent written and oral skills
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of compositions, and grammar
- Experience with Master Control and SAP
- Industry experience
- Understanding of GMP according to ICH Q7
You will be part of a motivated team overseeing the entire development cycle of respective APIs. If you are
looking for a new challenge and want to join a motivated team in an internationally renowned company,
you should seize this opportunity.U.S. employees of Bachem Americas, Inc.
(“Company”) must be in process or fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and provide the Company with proof of vaccination as a condition of employment except for U.S. employees who request and qualify under applicable law for disability and religious accommodation from the COVID-19 vaccine mandate. An applicant who receives an offer of employment from the Company for a position as a U.S employee will be required to provide proof of vaccination status, or to request and receive a disability or religious accommodation that the applicant is entitled to under applicable law, before their first day of employment or any earlier or later deadline specified by the Company in the offer letter. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and provides employment opportunities and makes employment decisions without regard to an individual’s disability, religion or on any other basis prohibited by law.