Integrated Access Strategy (IAS) Project Manager, General Medicine
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Integrated Access Strategy (IAS) Project Manager, General MedicineLive
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world! In this vital role you will drive the development and manages the completion of high-quality project plans in support of the Integrated Access Strategy (IAS) team, General Medicine. You will also apply project management standard methodologies in the development, initiation, planning, completion, control and closing of projects.Responsibilities
- Partnering with Access Strategy Leads to develop high quality, project plans for key V&A results
- Identify key results for the function and their inter-dependencies
- Ensure team alignment and accountability
- Drive and support team to embrace new operating model and ways of working
- Develop and manage agendas for Gen Med IAS LT and Gen Med IAS team meetings
- Collaborate closely with Oncology PM to drive monthly IAS All Staff agendas and improve efficiencies across teams
- Support ASLs with Global Access Team by defining project management standards, best approaches, and tools for GAT meetings and engagement with affiliate V&A. Support GAT agendas and logistics
- Support ASLs and SPO team with budget management, consolidate input for budget cycle, LRS etc
- Identify project issues or resource gaps and facilitating resolution
- Driving decision making using Amgens DAI framework
- Monitor and communicate project progress and variance through timeline management
- Develop and monitor project results within the IAS teams by:
- Document issues, decisions, and action items
- Call out project issues to ED and TA Head, General Medicine, IAS
- Implement decisions from the Team
- Coordinate activities with business partners and alliances and create connections with these functions to ensure ASLs deliver on all aspects of a truly Integrated Access Strategy.
- Develop results status summaries inform management, as needed
- Produce communication plans for IAS team
- Serve as a single point of contact for the project management of assigned work packages.
- Provide project information at team meetings and to other partners, as appropriate
- Support work package communication across function
- Participate in special department, cross functional, or team projects
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is a project manager with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications
Doctorate degree OR
Masters degree & 2 years of Project Management experience OR
Bachelors degree & 4 years of Project Management experience OR
Associates degree & 10 years of Project Management experience OR
High school diploma / GED & 12 years of Project Management experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare-related field
- Experience in a drug development Project Management role
- Drug development knowledge with awareness of key functions that may include Research, Pre-Clinical, Clinical, Manufacturing, Commercial and Regulatory
- Experience using Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the Biopharmaceutical Industry
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and improve your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.