Associate Director, Digital Technology & Innovation
Title:Associate Director, Digital Technology & Innovation
Company:Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
We are seeking a motivated lead to support the execution of North America’s Digital Strategy and implementation roadmap. S/he will support the Head of Commercial Information Management & Enablement (CIME) with new digital initiatives, demand and intake management of Digital requests across Commercial & Medical, along with facilitating business operations activities for digital platforms (SFMC/SFHC/CMS). This individual will bring both business & technology experience and play a hands-on role in managing North American Digital initiatives from concept to execution. This role will ensure that the design and delivery of digital solutions are prioritized and managed to directly support business outcomes.
The AD, Digital Technology & Innovation will work with the key NA business stakeholders and manage the technical aspects of digital capabilities including development of conception solutions, technology best practices and standards and overall technology delivery.
Main Responsibilities & Job Expectations
- Establish and maintain relationships with the key business and technology stakeholders across North America and Global Digital
- Advise and collaborate with business stakeholders on new digital requests, ensuring a comprehensive buildout of business case, business objectives and functional requirements for intake review
- Ensure all digital projects and requests follow Ipsen’s standards for data quality & compliance, solution design and governance
- Serve as SME for digital enablement platforms at Ipsen, including understanding how systems are currently leveraged, workflows and use cases
- Translate business needs to digital system capabilities (SFMC, SFHC, CMS, CRM)
- Serve as point of contact for digital requests & projects (new & existing)
- Maintain backlog of requests for prioritization and provide periodic operational updates
- Orchestrate delivery of digital projects by coordinating activities across project teams and stakeholders
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and drive project progress with clear goals and next steps
- Manage business operations activities and upkeep of digital platforms including tracking: licensing, access, scheduled or ad-hoc system updates (SFMC, SFHC, CRM)
Knowledge, Abilities & Experience
- BA/BS degree in a relevant field is required
- At least 8+ years of Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Devices industry experience managing commercial systems
- Knowledge of relevant digital platforms in the US market, such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Health Cloud, Veeva CRM/ProMats, WordPress, Drupal, OneTrust, Web Services, etc.
- Experience with campaign delivery orchestration across websites (CMS), Marketing Cloud, HealthCloud, Veeva/Salesforce.com CRM in Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device industry
- Knowledge of how digital systems interact and integrate to support enterprise level digital campaign automation
- Excellent influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners, IT leadership teams, and external service providers
- Prior experience managing digital operations in a regulatory environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technology concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper level of understanding across function
- Highly effective change agent who engages with senior stakeholders to deliver the digital programs to the organization