Manufacturing Support Technician
The Support Technician contributes to the manufacturing team effort by accomplishing related tasks and assignments.
The Manufacturing Support Technician reports directly to Supervisor of Manufacturing.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma and 1+ year’s relevant experience, or
- High School Diploma and certification through accredited biotechnology instruction and relevant experience.
- AA Degree in a related field
- BS/BA Degree in a related field
- Understanding and awareness of current Good Manufacturing Practices. (cGMP) and basic familiarity with FDA and EU Guidelines.
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Work in a classified environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Use of the autoclave, depyrogenation oven and sonicator.
- Clean Formulation and Fill Vessels.
- Gowning for classified areas.
- Stock and stage processing areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position is full time. Weekend, holiday, and evening work to be assigned on a rotating basis, as needed.
Limited local travel to other Company facilities may be required.
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume . Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.