Sales Operations Manager
The Enterprise Business Planning Lead will support the commercial organization through identification and implementation of processes and tools that enable the commercial organization to work more effectively, drive productivity and harmonization.
The work we do at FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies (FDB) has never been more important and we are looking for talented candidates to join us. We're growing our locations, our capabilities, and our teams, and looking for passionate, mission-driven people like you who want to make a real difference in people's lives. Join FDB and help create the next vaccine, cure, or gene therapy in partnership with some of the most innovative biopharma companies across the globe. Here, you'll work alongside and learn from some of the most dedicated scientists, engineers, and manufacturers in the industry.
At FDB, passion – what we call Genki – lives inside everything we do. It's within each of our employees, inside our technology, behind our science, fore to our manufacturing process and facilities, in our therapies and biologics, and central to the accomplishments we help make possible for our customers. It's the Genki inside FDB that unites us across sites, energizes our work together forward, and propels us toward our shared purpose of advancing tomorrow's medicines, together.
The Sales Operations Manager will support the commercial organization through identification and implementation of processes and tools that enable the commercial organization to work more effectively, drive productivity and harmonization.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead & manage the Salesforce and Customer Document Review processes:
- If the business needs warrant an additional systems administrator, provide direct line management to the Salesforce and Customer Document Review systems administrator.
- Ensure training for new staff is provided.
- Identify and implement improvements to the systems to support commercial operations.
- Support the Program Management, Commercial, Marketing, Program Design, Business Steering Groups (BSG's), etc. with dashboards and reports unique to their needs.
- Collaborate with the Commercial leadership team to identify opportunities for operational improvements and implementation of efficient processes such as a process for Requests for Information where stock responses are maintained and stored, a competitive intelligence database and a project track record database to allow a continuous capturing of FDB's experience.
- Ensure the systems, tools and processes used by the commercial organization are embedded and adequately supported across the network which may include implementation of additional best practice documents.
- Support the training of the commercial organization in its core processes and tools and ensure adequate ongoing support is made available across the network.
- Partner with the Commercial leadership team to promote adherence to the core best practices and support data integrity.
- In collaboration with the Commercial team and Strategic Business Development, ensure competitive intelligence is routinely captured and disseminated.
- Partner with Enterprise Business Planning and the Commercial Development Specialist team to develop the required systems to monitor performance of commercial operations and drive efficiency.
- Extract and present data from the commercial systems as required by the Commercial leadership to allow monitoring of performance and support strategic decision making and increase productivity.
- Lead and maintain the processes for gathering Global Sales &Operations Planning inputs from each of the FDB sites to facilitate clear visibility into the FDB plans and alignment with the Mid Term Plans and escalations where needed.
- Support Program Management, Sales, Marketing, BSGs, Program Design, etc. with Salesforce Dashboards and reports unique to their needs.
- Monitor monthly contract signature adherence for the commercial and program management teams including weekly and monthly reporting of status and identification and implementation of improvements when applicable.
- Manage and monitor Codename Masterlist to prevent duplication.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience using Salesforce is essential. Salesforce certified administrator is desirable
- Highly driven & commercially minded individual who demonstrates strong self-motivation and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of building positive long lasting client relationships
- Ability to influence senior managers and leaders from across FDB.
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders and across all areas of the business
- Demonstrates an understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry and service selling, with an ability and attitude to learn more advanced topics and concepts
- Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, and resilient in the face of challenges or setbacks
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company's ability to secure an export authorization.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class. If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBUHR@fujifilm.com.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3500.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of FUJIFILM about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at FUJIFILM via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of FUJIFILM, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by FUJIFILM for this requisition and a valid agreement with FUJIFILM is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the FUJIFILM agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.