Customer Service Rep Level 1
*Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations*
As the initial point of contact, the Customer Service Representative serves as the face of Pfizer to our vaccine and hemophilia customers, including but not limited to health care professionals, home health facilities, specialty distributors, and government entities. The Customer Service Representative supports not only customers but also sales force members and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage customer orders and inquiries by serving as the initial point of contact for customer telephone calls, consistent with product or brand specific requirements
- Remain available to answer incoming calls at a rate consistent with metrics set by customer service management team
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of Pfizer trade policies, SOPs, and standard business processes in order to respond to customer and sales force inquiries regarding the Pfizer Trade Policy, Return Policy, shipping practices, invoice terms, product availability information, accepting credit card payments when appropriate, and product-specific order handling guidelines
- Handle customer contacts in a professional, diplomatic, and empathetic manner, as defined in quality monitoring guidelines
- Support Sarbanes Oxley by adhering to internal controls
- Redirect callers who require assistance from other departments
- Initiate requests for new customer accounts and any account changes
- Support the Pfizer Prime website
- Complete all assigned training
Participate in special projects as assigned
Work Location Assignment:Flexible
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
**This position is flexible remote (occasional on site requirements based on team initiatives, as communicated by manager)**
- Call center operations is 8:00am-8:00pm EST
- Shift being posted is 11:30am-8pm EST
- Shift is subject to change based on business needs
- During training, work schedule will be 9:00am-5:30pm EST
Flexibility in work schedule and coverage of additional hours if needed
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Support Services#LI-PFE