Clinical Trial Manager (Remote)
We are a fast-paced, innovative, forward-thinking, and highly collaborative culture of scientists, technologists, R&D and other professionals that focus on therapies for small tumors including breast, gastric, ovarian, pancreatic, gall bladder and lung cancer. Triumvira has developed a proprietary T-cell Antigen Coupler (TAC) therapies that uniquely help T-cells recognize and eliminate tumor cells. We are currently in Phase I/II clinical trials and are excited to advance our pipeline so that we can improve patient lives.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA without visa sponsorship, as Triumvira does not provide visa support.
The Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) reports to the Senior Director of Clinical Operations and is responsible for executing and managing multiple aspects of an assigned clinical trial.
Key CTM activities include CRO vendor management, managing site recruitment activities and subject enrollment, overseeing site monitoring activity, communicating key study information to both internal and external teams, and contributing to key clinical documents. This role will also collaborate with project managers internally and at vendors to ensure study deliverables are met.
Required skills include logical thinking, ability to prioritize, “can-do” attitude, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions. The CTM possesses strong communication skills and has experience working in a fast-paced environment within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Nursing, or other life science related discipline.
Work-related Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in clinical operations roles. Prior monitoring experience not required but desirable.
- Ability to work independently and travel, as needed between the USA and Canada (Passport required)
- Adoptive cellular therapy experience highly desired, especially in solid tumor oncology indications.
- Trial management experience from to completion highly desired, especially with CRO and/or central laboratory management activities.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and collaborate effectively with internal and external counterparts.
- Thorough knowledge of current Good Clinical Practice (GCP ICH), as well as FDA and international requirements/regulations.
NOTICE TO AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited resumes or biographies from agencies. Triumvira is not open to Recruiting/Staffing agency support at this time. Our in-house recruiting team manages all employment opportunities. Please do not contact Triumvira employees directly. If you would like to be considered in future years as a vendor partner, submit your company overview to Human Resources.