We are looking to fill a Sr Statistician with a Monday - Friday 8am to 4:30pm schedule. This role provides immediate and advanced data manipulation and statistical analysis across varied IOPS departments to support validation and trending of manufacturing and testing processes. Coaches individuals on site with diverse statistical backgrounds as well as mentors within the team to elevate and drive statistical thinking.
As a Sr Statistician, a typical day may include the following:
- Performing protocol/report review and approval thoroughly and on time while recommending and implementing innovative improvements to standard templates
- Employing broad and applicable statistical and company knowledge to fulfill ad-hoc statistical analysis requests, generate technical reports and memos, and provide responses to regulatory agencies
- Utilizing statistical thinking to generate complex designed experiments to achieve targeted goals
- Capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy within a team atmosphere to implement strategic deployment items
- Supporting and facilitating activities associated with the Statistics Training Series, including coaching employees enrolled in the final project
- Demonstrating experience mentoring others within and outside the department on established procedures and processes to deliver impactful results
- May have direct reports at this level
This role might be for you if you have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of statistical software packages (JMP, Minitab, R or SAS)
- Expertise with common statistical methods such as multivariate regression, difference and equivalency testing, design of experiments, control charts
- Open and receptive to change while looking for opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Able to multi-task within challenging timelines
- Accepts and steers ambiguity into actionable results
To be considered for a Sr Statistician role you must be willing to work Monday-Friday 8am to 4:30pm. You must have a Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, or a related field and minimum of 5+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.