Program Manager Supply
Provide strategic and operational leadership to the non-GMP supplies for suites programs at the Andover Site to ensure transparent, cost effective solutions. Manage the Fisher and Aramark Service provider with responsibility for non-GMP supplies the PGS suites. Optimize the site program to assure cost-effective, reliable supply.
Day to day this position will involve PGS sponsorship for Fisher colleagues with on site access, oversight of stocking levels in alignment with business needs. It includes working with service providers to prioritize work and achieve desired supply and quality levels, determining and satisfying the needs of internal Pfizer customers such as POC for change management, managing the work to a budget, and promoting a culture of safe, compliant work.
Position involves governing the programs and interfacing with the suites. Global Procurement, managing KPI’s and adjusting the programs to achieve continuous savings at consistent service levels, planning to a long-term vision of what services should be included, lifecycle maintenance of items and change management oversight, and development of the processes that make the programs succeed.
- Work intimately with contracted service providers to assure reliable, cost-effective availability of non-GMP supplies for the suites; assure quality of service is appropriate for site needs; interface and align with
- Provide functional knowledge of non-GMP supplies and service providers to evaluate service provider performance and help match the programs to site needs.
- Manage relationships with contract services providers; understand and apply contract terms and requirements; maintain compliance with procurement and office of contractor management requirements; as necessary, engage in competitive bidding or requests for proposal as required.
- Understand and maintain compliance with all quality, EHS, and legal or regulatory requirements for all workstreams, including those with GMP impact. Promote a culture of proactive recognition of risk (ex. BCP) and open communication.
- Change management ownership for non-GMP supplies.
- Develop and administer expense budgets for all services. Align budget with program requirements and cost savings goals. Assure and review tracking of costs to meet both site budget and contract requirements. Maintain long-range forecasts and manage program goals to align with them.
- Formulate operational strategies consistent with MRO best practices and current initiatives (footprint, Inventory Management, etc.)
- Establish proper performance and compliance monitoring and control tools, including KPI measures, reports, management processes, communication plans, Governance, etc.
- Address and resolve operational issues and concerns (service levels, personnel skills and capabilities, personnel retention, innovation, continuous improvement)
- Develop/execute innovative and continuous improvement projects and initiatives.
- Bachelors Degree. A graduate level degree is beneficial.
- Bachelor’s plus 5 years or MBA plus 3years experience working in pharmaceutical or related manufacturing environment required
- Candidate must demonstrate a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers and colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- Strong administrative, leadership, strategic and technical skills are a must including:
- In depth working knowledge of GMP operations, procurement, supply chain, and finance expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with contract service partners
- Detailed understanding of long-term service contract management
- Experience with developing and documenting business processes
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
- In depth technical knowledge of how Pfizer systems interrelate (SAP, Ariba)
- An exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, resourcefulness and innovative capabilities.
- Understanding of Business Strategies
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimal direct supervision with excellentcross functional team collaboration
Work Location Assignment:Flexible
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Global Procurement#LI-PFE