Senior Director, CX Research & Intelligence
The Customer Experience Research & Intelligence Lead will report directly into the Senior Director of Global Customer Experience. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing and executing strategic customer research that identifies meaningful insights and drives actionable results. This role will require in-depth collaboration with cross-functional leaders within Pfizer Digital and across Pfizer’s business and deep understand of Commercial and Brand strategies and business processes.
The CX Research & Intelligence Lead defines business problems from the customer point of view and proactively finds CX opportunities along the Purpose Blueprint. She/he combines knowledge of the Pfizer business with expertise in diverse research solutions.
We are seeking an individual that will be a champion for the needs of all our customers and provide the universal framework in which we can understand our customers’ needs and behaviors and build personas that can be applied across markets and therapeutic areas. The CX Research & Intelligence Lead will be responsible for defining business problems from the customer point of view and proactively finding CX opportunities in partnership with business stakeholders and CX Strategy Leads. She/he will combine knowledge of the Pfizer business with expertise in diverse research solutions.
- Lead the development of strategic components of CX design process including research planning, insight generation, and persona development
- Provide support to CX Strategy Leads in the development of journeys, needs/pain points identification and innovation concepts for new launches and in-market products.
- Pro-actively identify cross-BU opportunities to achieve scale and efficiency
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand strategic imperatives that will need to be informed by both quantitative and qualitative research and analysis
- Identify the research required to drive actionable recommendations and thoughtful decisions about our current and future strategies
- Deploy variety of methods (quant, qual, implicit, neuroscience, behavioral economics) to accurately identify and predict drivers of customer behavior
- Deploy latest insights in psychology and behavioral economics to drive patient adherence
- Set the direction for research priorities based on what will help achieve Pfizer’s bold moves and big ideas.
- Develop and track KPIs for key initiatives; optimize ROI opportunities for CX initiatives.
- Assess the success of implementation of CX solutions and suggest needs for improvements across platform utilization
Relationship Building and People Management
- Collaborate with the rest of the CX & Insights LT to deliver cohesive, thoughtful strategies and outputs to the business
- Collaborate with Customer Experience Strategy Leads to support strategic research initiatives and foster a patient-first mentality that will empower the business to be advocates for our customers.
- Partner with Engagement Science Lead to ensure the adoption and utilization of our Customer Experience Management platforms
- Establish strong partnerships with business partners within Pfizer; gains status of a trusted CX research advisor
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 15+ years of relevant experience in healthcare, consumer goods, and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 8 years of experience in designing and implementing large scale, cross-discipline CX programs with a focus on research & insights
- In-depth knowledge of qualitative, quantitative & behavioral science methods
- At least 5 years in a leadership role managing large teams
- A strong global commercial and marketing acumen in the pharmaceutical business
- Knowledge of and experience using VoC feedmack management platforms such as:
- A deep understanding of Pfizer strategies, product and service offerings, and standard operating procedures and processes.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and complex problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing with internal technical staff, management and vendors.
- Solid understanding of the complexity of global roles interactions with regional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage/lead complex projects and cross-functional/ matrix teams
- Proven ability to drive change and implement new concepts/ideas
- Ability to work in multiple cultural contexts as well as in partnerships across functions and local teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills
Work Location Assignment:Remote
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Last Date to Apply for Job: June 6, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Research and Development#LI-PFE