Clinical Trial Assistant (Austin, TX or Remote USA)
We are a fast-paced, innovative, forward-thinking, and highly collaborative culture of scientists, technologists, R&D and other professionals that focus on therapies for small tumors including breast, gastric, ovarian, pancreatic, gall bladder and lung cancer. Triumvira has developed a proprietary T-cell Antigen Coupler (TAC) therapies that uniquely help T-cells recognize and eliminate tumor cells. We are currently in Phase I/II clinical trials and are excited to advance our pipeline so that we can improve patient lives.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the USA without visa sponsorship, as Triumvira does not provide visa support.
The Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) reports to the Senior Director of Clinical Operations and plays a key role in supporting the conduct of clinical trials and provides administrative support to the Triumvira Clinical Operations department and assigned study teams. Required skills include logical thinking, ability to prioritize, “can-do” attitude, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions. The CTA possesses strong communication skills, is highly competent in the Microsoft Office Suite (including MS Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint), and has experience working in a fast-paced environment within the biotech/pharmaceutical industry.
- Performing other related activities as assigned.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing meeting agendas and minutes, and archiving agendas and minutes in the clinical trial master file (TMF).
- Assembling document packets, site reference binders, study worksheets, newsletters, and similar materials.
- Distributing study supplies and other materials to clinical sites.
- Circulating training materials and maintaining training records.
- Entering investigator, investigative site, and vendor information into tracking systems.
- Communicating with internal and external study team members and vendors.
- Distributing clinical materials and/or data for review and reconciliation by study team members.
- Maintaining Clinical Operations and study team calendars.
- Receiving, categorizing, and filing essential documents into the TMF.
- Creating and maintaining a master list of study documents and significant communications for assigned study(ies).
- Conducting TMF audits and reporting TMF audit results to study team.
- Proactively identifying department tracking needs and the appropriate methods for tracking
High School Diploma (Required), but a Bachelor Degree in Biology, Biotechnology, or other Life Science related field is preferred
Work-related Skills & Experience
- 1 to 3 years of Clinical Operations experience
- Previous regulatory, medical terminology or ICH/GCP experience
- Strong computer expertise (Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Very organized and can handle competing demands and prioritize
- Good command of written and spoken English language
NOTICE TO AGENCIES: We do not accept unsolicited resumes or biographies from agencies. Triumvira is not open to Recruiting/Staffing agency support at this time. Our in-house recruiting team manages all employment opportunities. Please do not contact Triumvira employees directly. If you would like to be considered in future years as a vendor partner, submit your company overview to Human Resources.