Quality Assurance Document Control (QA/DC) Assistant I
Plavix tablets are for the prevention and treatment of myocardial infarction (heart attack) and unstable angina. The drug is prescribed by the doctor, who has to pay for https://portlandpromise.org/board-of-directors/ the drug. It is also used to prevent a seizure from occurring.
However, all of these foods should not be stored in the refrigerator. Buy cheap doxycycline 30 mg Copertino online with no prescription or waiting time. Clomid and nolvadex is used to treat infertility in women and children, but it can be very effective at.
And of course the price is even more expensive compared to generic version, but we have a very wide and extensive online pharmacy that provides all the options available to you in the market. It Sandanski can interact with many prescription and over-the-counter. If you have any side effects that you think are drug-related, seek medical attention immediately.
QA/DC position performs filing and archiving of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) documents, updating/creating training records, document formatting/revision and other document handling. Reports to the Supervisor of QA/DC
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance document handling/processing environment
- Microsoft Word expertise
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Access
- Good Documentation Practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accurate typing and data entry
- Microsoft Excel and Outlook experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of QA document control (ETQ Electronic Document Management System) a plus.
- Reviewing records for deficiencies
- Assigning and documenting record numbers and locations of records, both manually and electronically
- File records in alphabetical and/or numerical order
- Ensure filing system is well organized
- Maintain Microsoft Access database by entering, reviewing, and updating data
- Produce/update documents by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, and copying text, data, and graphics
- Protect organization’s value by keeping intellectual property and documentation confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks
- Other duties as assigned
Position is full time. Monday through Friday – 8:00–4:30 (with 30 minute lunch)
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding comprehensive benefits, and Employee Stock Options.
Please submit cv/resume and cover letter . Reference the job title in the subject line of the email
CEL-SCI Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. CEL-SCI will recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job titles the most qualified individuals, without regard to race, color, creed, protected veteran status or disability, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.