Research Coordinator I
Research Coordinator I
West Coast, Remote
Sanguine Biosciences is accelerating personalized medicine research by empowering patients with their healthcare data and making it as easy as possible for them to participate in the medical research process. We partner with patients and pharmaceutical companies to accelerate precision medicine R&D by securely and efficiently collecting and providing patient samples and relevant health data. We are helping thousands of researchers at 20 of the top 40 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies increase the speed and quality at which they are conducting their research. For the past two years, Sanguine received the prestigious designation as a “Great Places to Work” company. It is an exciting time; our biotech company is growing quickly and needs the best team members to join us.
About the Role:
The role of the Research Coordinator I is to serve as a primary point of contact for potential donors in research studies and maintain all associated donor data. The Research Coordinator is responsible for screening, and qualifying donors identified by the Patient Recruitment and Marketing Team. The Research Coordinator will perform phone screens to obtain the necessary health information to qualify donors for pre-clinical research studies, and coordinate study appointments with donors. The Research Coordinator will also have the opportunity to work on specific aspects of clinical trials, as it relates to patient data, appointments and compliance. This person will also work closely with the post-award team to ensure study timelines and recruitment deliverables are met.
- Perform independent research for each assigned study to gain a deeper understanding of the condition and any study-specific criteria
- Create reports to identify potential study participants
- Introduce company initiative and study requirements to potential participants
- Collect essential medical information and record data in a timely manner
- This includes medical record retrieval and communication with physicians and/or medical facilities
- Assess eligibility of study participants based on data collected during screens and/or from medical records
- Administer and collect required study documents and documentation of diagnosis
- Redact medical records, input lab results, and compile research data
- Attend weekly meetings to track study progress
- Take charge of additional duties and special projects as assigned
- Four year degree in a life science or other related field
- RC I = 1-2 years of working experience in a project management/client relationship coordinator role
- RC II = 2-5 years of experience in CRC and/or project management work in life sciences company or institution
- RC III = 4-6 years of experience in multiple projects for larger biotechs or pharmaceuticals.
- Experience working with patients in a HIPAA regulated environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and Google G-suite
- Bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish
Sanguine is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.