Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
United States, Remote
For an outstanding, entry-level sales opportunity with no end to what you can achieve, think Sanguine.
What can Sanguine offer to you?
- Sales Development Roles are FULLY REMOTE!
- Flexible PTO
- Positive and Supportive Work Environment
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Access to Executive Team
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- Company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro or equivalent, jacket, bottles and mugs, etc.)
What does that mean?
- Work/Life Balance
- Look forward to “going” to work
- Ability to focus on “YOU”
- Career Advancement
- KNOW YOU'RE VALUED!
Sanguine's Core Values and Behaviors:
- Patient Centered Research
- Respect and Health Dialogue
- Operated with Integrity and Ethics
- Commitment and Lifelong Learning
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Problem Solver
About the Role:
We are looking for a strategic Sales Development Representative (SDR) responsible for generating interest in our research services and data, developing relationships with ideal customers, and qualifying new business opportunities. Using a consultative approach, the Sales Development Representative will also offer helpful resources and insight that will inform the buyer's decision-making process.
As we increase our commitment to become more client focused and provide unique, concierge service to potential customers, the role of SDR will be vital to our success. This position is part of the Sales team and serves as a critical liaison between Demand Generation and Account Executives.
What You'll Do
- Developing cold calling stamina and becoming a hunter; prospecting key decision makers and leads
- Qualify leads through prospecting: cold emails, cold calling, and networking (social outreach and live events)
- Maintaining active engagement with leads until they are ready
- Partnering with our experienced Account Executives to help fill sales pipelines
- Crushing monthly quotas and exceeding expectations
- Answer prospects' questions and offer content, including new product developments, based on their current needs or pain points
- Work closely with the Lead Nurturing, New Business, and Brand Awareness teams to nurture marketing leads into sales opportunities
- Coordinate calls and meetings between qualified leads and Sales team
- Establish and incorporate best practices for scalable processes for SDR hires
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Unfazed by rejection
- Great at building rapport and establishing relationships
- Hungry and possess a high need for a competition and achievement
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks, organize projects and manage time effectively
- Persistence and patience in finding leads and opportunities and ability to build a strong sales pipeline
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) to share Sanguine's value proposition to prospects
- Experience with: Salesforce.com (or other CRM), Zoom/Gotomeeting/WebEx, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo/InsideView, Outreach/Salesloft (or other prospecting tools)
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or relevant field
Sanguine is accelerating personalized medicine research by empowering patients with their healthcare data, and making it as easy as possible for them to participate in the medical research process. We are helping thousands of researchers at 20 of the top 40 global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies increase the speed and quality at which they are conducting their research. For the past two years, Sanguine received the prestigious designation as a “Great Places to Work” company. It is an exciting time; our biotech company is growing quickly and needs the best team members to join us.
We CAN'T WAIT to have you join our team!
Sanguine is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.