Manager, Asset Management
Title: Manager, Asset Management
Manager: Associate Director, Facilities – Maintenance Administration
Sangamo Therapeutics is a genomic medicine company building value with cutting-edge work across four distinct but complementary technology platforms – gene therapy, cell therapy, in vivo genome editing, and in vivo genome regulation. Using its deep scientific expertise and proprietary zinc finger genome engineering technology, Sangamo is working to create genomic cures for patients suffering from severe genetic diseases for which today’s medicines can only treat symptoms. At Sangamo, we are passionate about transforming lives by building a robust, sustainable, differentiated, innovative, and high value genomic medicine pipeline that addresses patients with life-limiting conditions. Sangamo takes pride in being the first to edit endogenous human genes, first to treat patients with gene edited T cells, and first to treat patients with in vivo genome editing. Our top priority is to meet the needs of patients with commitment and compassion. Along with our commitment to science and to our patients, we also endeavor to create an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity. Sangamo is a company where individuals can flourish, grow and develop their expertise.
We are seeking top talent to join our mission. Let’s build a better future together.
This position provides primary administrative support of Sangamo’s Facilities operations at Richmond, Brisbane, and Valbonne France facilities. The ideal candidate will implement best practices to streamline operations relevant to the essential functions listed below at all facilities, as well as fulfill the role of key administrator of the Facilities CMMS, SharePoint, and Emergency Alert Systems. Requires a person with strong customer-service instincts; outgoing, friendly, and collaborative, it is essential that the successful candidate possesses highly developed interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Process CMMS Asset Induction and Change Requests for GMP and Non-GMP assets for all sites
- Process CMMS User access requests for all sites
- Setup schedule, Work Plan Templates, & Measurement Data Templates in CMMS for GMP and Non-GMP assets for all sites
- Serve as site SME regarding CMMS related changes, additions, etc.
- Draft/revise department SOPs.
- Administration and maintenance of the Company’s emergency alert system
- Work with Procurement to manage Maintenance vendor Service Contracts and associated Purchase Orders for the Brisbane site. Coordinate and schedule on-site activities for vendors.
- Manage contingent workers supporting Maintenance Admiration activities.
- Develop business processes and drive continuous improvement in support of Asset Lifecycle Management and Reliability Cantered Maintenance.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree (Bachelors preferred) with 5 + years of biotechnology industry and other technical facilities experience.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience as a CMMS administrator or specialist.
- Must have strong cGMP background
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong computer systems background
- Proficient with software: Microsoft Office, Visio and Project.
- Must have experience managing vendors.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve engineering related matters and read engineering plans and drawings is a plus.
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the role, including but not limited to: prolonged standing; ability to lift, move, and pull 25 pounds; kneeling; etc.
- Ability to mentally and physically react effectively, quickly, calmly and rationally in case of an emergency.
Sangamo is an equal opportunity employer
The above reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this position but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. The above duties are representative only; management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time.