Project Manager, Commercial Insights, Learning & Development
Corcept is engaged in the discovery and development of drugs that treat severe endocrine, metabolic, oncologic and neurological disorders by modulating the effects of the hormone cortisol. Since 2012, we have marketed Korlym® for the treatment of patients suffering from Cushing’s syndrome, a life-threatening orphan disorder caused by excess cortisol activity.
In addition to our commercial product, Korlym, we have discovered a portfolio of more than 1,000 proprietary selective cortisol modulators. Lead compounds are in Phase 2 and Phase 3 trials for the treatment of patients with Cushing’s syndrome, advanced ovarian cancer, castration-resistant prostate cancer, weight gain caused by antipsychotic medications and non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (“NASH”). We are about to start a Phase 2 trial in patients with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (“ALS”).
In 2021, we generated revenue of $366 million and net income of $112 million.
The Project Manager, CILD will assist in managing all aspects of advisory board meetings conducted by the CILD team. From the initial brainstorming sessions through the execution of each meeting, the Project Manager, CILD will be responsible for coordinating the contributions of all relevant participants. Responsibilities will include regular communication and collaboration with partnering vendors and HCP faculty, creation and PRC approval of meeting materials, and management of meeting logistics. When necessary, The Project Manager, CILD will also assist colleagues with the development & implementation of training initiatives for the Commercial organization, and the planning & execution of national and regional training meetings
- Aid the Associate Director, CILD in the development of all advisory board content: identify relevant disease and product research, create & edit meeting slides and other related resources, lead the process of obtaining the legal, medical, and regulatory approval of all advisory board content, etc.
- Ensure alignment among all CILD team members and partnering vendors regarding project deadlines and their respective roles and responsibilities for each project
- Effectively work with outside vendors to ensure that all meet preset compliance and quality standards
- Communicate regularly with planned advisory board faculty, advisors, and Corcept attendees to ensure that all parties are aware of their individual responsibilities for each meeting and are prepared to execute effectively
- Assist with the facilitation and execution of advisory board meetings conducted by CILD
- Assist the Associate Director, CILD in the identification of new key opinion leaders (KOL’s) and in the continued development of existing KOL’s
- Periodically assist CILD colleagues with a commercial training focus with the following:
- Aid in the curation of research content, collateral, and rollout plans to increase sales force skills and knowledge with the goal of positively impacting sales results
- Conduct field rides to ensure appropriate and effective execution and pull-through of training/marketing/sales initiatives and to maintain an up-to-date understanding of CS training needs and the common questions/needs of HCP customers.
- Facilitate workshops and training classes
- Assist in the planning and execution of 2 annual National Field Meetings to align the Field Salesforce with current customer perspectives and Marketing brand goals
- Facilitate ongoing distance learning programs to increase field competencies while minimizing time spent away from customers
- Maintain a high level of business intelligence, including new training methods, training programs and best practices
- Comply with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern the conduct of Corcept activities
- Travel required
Preferred Skills, Qualifications or Technical Proficiencies:
- Proven track record of successful HCP engagement
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience working with KOLs
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize travel requirements
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years HCP engagement experience
- 1+ years of field training experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Corcept appreciates the commitment and hard work of all our team members as we strive to discover and develop novel treatments for patients with serious unmet medical needs.
Please visit our website at: https://www.corcept.com/
Corcept is an Equal Opportunity Employer