Sr. Program Manager
It’s an exciting time to join us!
The Andelyn Biosciences’ business development group is seeking a motivated individual to join our growing team as Sr. Program Manager.
She/he supports 8-12+ clients, with potentially 2-5+ clients in the cGMP clinical manufacturing phases at any given point in time; the ideal individual comes with gene therapy process development, analytical development, and clinical manufacturing experience, having worked directly with pre-clinical through Phase III clients, agreements and contracts. This person is well versed in the space so that she/he can seamlessly integrate on agreements, development programs, and clinical manufacturing client discussions with an eye towards commercialization and a future commercial client portfolio of cell and gene therapy programs.
As the Program Manager, you are measured against objectives which include: Acting as the primary customer contact during the delivery phase of the project, leading and/or facilitating multifunctional teams, and ensuring the successful delivery of complex customer projects
Schedule: Full-time (Benefits Eligible)
Location: Central Campus
575 Children's Crossroads
Columbus, OH 43205
Under the guidance and direction of the VP Business Development, essential functions of the Sr. Program Manager include at a minimum:
· Ensuring on time, on budget/on quality delivery of a portfolio of gene therapy programs, typically involving multiple platform technologies as well as customized solutions
· Acting as the main customer interface and customer advocate during project delivery
· Ensuring an excellent customer experience
· De-risking project timelines and deliverables using risk management methods
· Assessing and costing new customer project opportunities
· Ensuring project execution is performed in compliance with existing procedures
· Build and maintain project management tools and processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
· Relevant four-year degree OR relevant Masters OR relevant PhD.
· 5-8 years relevant (w/4 YR degree) OR 2-4 years with relevant graduate degree or certification.
· Experience in biologics or gene therapy CDMO/CMO preferred OR extensive experience in highly regulated biotech/biopharma field organization
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
· Skills in operating a personal computer, and word processor.
· Must be familiar with various software packages (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Ability to work with highly confidential materials.
· Experience with SAP CRM or similar systems preferred.
· Excellent leadership skills
· Capable of being effective in connecting people and sites, functions together
· Develop and enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Understanding micro/macro-level operations across various functions, including Manufacturing, Quality, Production, Supply Chain and Operations
· High degree of Emotional Intelligence
Minimum Physical Requirements
· Sitting Constantly (0-33%)
· Talking on the phone/in person Constantly (0-33%)
· Typing on a computer keyboard Constantly (0-33%)
· Standing/walking Occasionally (67-100%)
· Lifting weight at 45lbs or greater (33-67%)
· Ability to wear clean room PPE (100%)
The above list of duties is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of duties performed by the individual. nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision.
Andelyn Biosciences is currently operating under Executive Order 14042 that requires that employees of federal contractors and its affiliates be vaccinated against COVID-19, with some limited exemptions under the law. As Andelyn is both an affiliate and will be a federal contractor, proof of vaccination status will be required prior to first date of employment. Religious and medical exemptions may be considered depending upon the specific job duties and in accordance with applicable federal guidelines.