Sr. Alliance Manager
Just is seeking a highly motivated, creative, and driven Senior Alliance Manager that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the Sr Director of Alliance Management, the Senior Alliance Manager will work to support new and current opportunities for expanding business and play a key role in establishing working relationships with Partners and Grant funders.
- The Sr AM provides single point-of-contact for Partner management, facilitating efficient and effective communication, ensuring partner needs are communicated internally and addressed appropriately.
- The Sr AM will develop proposals, manage project initiation and support projects from Grant Funders and commercial clients.
- Enable and support information and data exchange between Just and its partners.
- Manage and prioritize support of multiple partnerships and grant based projects.
- Implement and manage any governance models called for in the agreement and per the specific situation.
- Provide meeting management support including meeting planning, scheduling, facilitation, and documentation.
- Assist in the establishment of company best practices and tools
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an Alliance management or Program management
- Excellent organizational, relationship and communication skills
- Motivation to be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Pro-active, team player with experience working on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Experience with MS Office tools, MS Project, Smartsheet
- Alliance management / Project management experience working for a CDMO and Grant Organizations
- Drug development knowledge with strong understanding of research, preclinical, clinical, manufacturing, commercial and regulatory areas
- Independent, motivated, team member with experience in a matrix environment.